Everything must go!!!

Discussion in 'Engine and Power Adder' started by Tmoney, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everything must go!!! parting out now

69 351w block .30 over 2 bolt main purchased from kim barr racing engines he did machine work cylinder bore,lifter bore,mains line honed,decked,new cam bearing's,freeze plug's,etc.,been sitting for 2 year's just need to be hit with honing tool on a couple of holes (really light suface rust) and your ready to go-SOLD,2 alternators-$40,eibach prokit spring's-$120 Terry 214-708-9157

Attached Files:

2. How much for heads shipped. To 78041
  3. Sorry guy's didn't put the 1 in front of the 40 on the price of the rockers
  5. The guy i bought it from said its ready to go but i was going to go through it anyway before i would use it.
  6. Danny 1222 don't know how much it would cost to ship,but would bring everything halfway to ya if you buy everything ;-)
  7. water pump

i want to buy the water pump from you
  8. If you do split it up I would take the heads pump and possibly the reg if it's the right kind.
  9. Parting out,new prices.
  10. Coupe is gone.
  11. nobody wants one of the strongest production blocks ford made,great for the stroker setup your gonna put together and victor jr. heads to go with it,all for a great price,that 94&up 351w isn't going to last like this one!!!
  12. still intersted in the heads
  13. Heads are gone
  14. Bump for the block
  15. good block
  16. block bump
  17. 351W Block-SOLD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.