Exhaust advice

Alright guys and gals.....ive got longtubes and full mac exhaust with an h pipe but i think i wanna try an x pipe....i want it more raspy..first of all does anyone have one for sale that fits longtubes and second does anyone have a video of the combination so i can compare it to mine??? I can't find one on youtube or streetfire. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

if your gonna get an x pipe get a dr gas x pipe. it is worth more power than the other x pipes out there and the sound is way more unique. heres a clip. you will hear the difference guaranteed.

YouTube - Hear Me Roar

yes his car is cammed but the high pitch tone is unique dr gas.

The last couple seconds of that video are beautiful. I miss me Dr. Gas/spintech, but I guess I can deal with hearing a blow off valve instead.:D

i run mac unequal shortie headers, mac x-pipe, and a mac catback. i used to have an h-pipe before the x-pipe.

if you want raspy, get the x pipe. the mac x-pipe does not have the chamber like bbk, its a true x-pipe.

the car sounds like a whole new beast. especially with a cam. i was told it was supposed to be quiter at idle then my h-pipe. they were wrong. its loud at idle, cruising, and accelerating. it does drone but i dont mind at all. its music to "MY" ears. sometimes i leave the tunes off and let the exhaust play the music.

That right there is a low budget built motor cant remember the specs, the exhaust is dumped and the mufflers are bassani.so its completely different for what you are looking for.

I have the similar set up MAC CC LT's1 5/8,Bassani X pipe and Bassani mufflers.it sure dont sound as good.

I say go for it get the Dr. Gas x pipe or a Bassani X pipe.Both of them are really good Quality for sure.

uh that car has tail pipes on it dude. the bassani x is almost identical to the bbk. i wish i woulda gotten the dr gas x pipe for shorties but when i got the one i have now i had an automatic tranny and the dr gas will not work for autos at least the shortie x pipe will not. but i found a deal on a used one so its next on the list.

uh that car has tail pipes on it dude. the bassani x is almost identical to the bbk. i wish i woulda gotten the dr gas x pipe for shorties but when i got the one i have now i had an automatic tranny and the dr gas will not work for autos at least the shortie x pipe will not. but i found a deal on a used one so its next on the list.

Lol I said the same thing to myself when I saw he said it was dumped. There's two shiney things coming out the back :)

Posted via Mobile Device

HUH those two shiny things are just hanging there believe me,i know the guy (5LITRARAG over sn95forums) who recorded this video told me they are dumps. :jaw:

I know the difference between dumps and having tips.

fastgtfairlane .-you know 5litrarag aswell.

lets do some research before Judging.

I make no baseless comments.:rolleyes: