Exhaust clip! Prochamber and Flows. Classic Sound!

wow that prochamber sure sounds good. my set up consist of prochamber no cats with flow path mufflers and it sound wicked. i wish i had a sound clip for you guys. i imagine how it's going to sound one i put long tubes on it.

• Sponsors (?)

wow that prochamber sure sounds good. my set up consist of prochamber no cats with flow path mufflers and it sound wicked. i wish i had a sound clip for you guys. i imagine how it's going to sound one i put long tubes on it.

I hav e a pair of mac flowpaths in my basement. If i ever get tired of this sound im welding them back on. Im staying with chambered though so itll be a switch up ;] flows to macs.. macs to flows... flows to mac.

chambered is the way to go:nice:

new guy to the:SNSign: so hey folks now lets get with it ya'll are all wrong screw flowmaster and cats my stang sounds better than most i hear day to day and im running magnaflows quiet when you want it rais hell when its time. ive even had stangs with flowmasters complament my car hint hint twister.

new guy to the:SNSign: so hey folks now lets get with it ya'll are all wrong screw flowmaster and cats my stang sounds better than most i hear day to day and im running magnaflows quiet when you want it rais hell when its time. ive even had stangs with flowmasters complament my car hint hint twister.

if you're going to insult someone, at least use spell check and syntax corrections. You dont need the best exhaust in the world to get compliments, to each thier own