• Dumps before rear axle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Side exhaust with STOCK skirts

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Side exhaust w/SVO skirts and stock front bumper

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feel free to post pictures. I have several exhaust options but I can't choose which to do. :rolleyes:
1. Keep the exhaust kicked you with tips at a 45* angle behind the rear wheels
2.Switch back to stock with tips coming straight out the back
3.Dumps before rear axle
4.Side exhause with stock side skirts
5.side exhaust with SVO side skirts
Post pictures of the options I have listed and leave your input. Any deals or where to find stuff cheap or where you have had luck would be good.
Also what mufflers do you guys run or like? If you have sound clips or videos POST them.:D

• Sponsors (?)

Side exhaust and GT front bumper

I don't like the side exhaust and the GT front bumper...they don't line up that great at the bottom (IMO). with a cobra front bumper, or with a mach 1 lip, that would be good.

Also, inphiniti, you have a pm as I have a pair of skirts in urethane and a pair in fiberglass.

I don't like the side exhaust and the GT front bumper...they don't line up that great at the bottom (IMO). with a cobra front bumper, or with a mach 1 lip, that would be good.

Also, inphiniti, you have a pm as I have a pair of skirts in urethane and a pair in fiberglass.

id agree 100%. especially a cobra, or the route im going which is the cobra w/ the lip from ABC

Yea, I thought about that with the svo skirts. I only like it with the cobra front bumper cover. That is why I was thinking of just a borla kit with stock skirts.
But with the coilovers I think It might be really low. That is why I think dumps might be the best choice.
I am keeping the back stock bumper

Ran dumps for a while before the axle. It was ok but the drone killed it for me. I've gone back to factory tail pipes with the summit welded mufflers. I as have an X-pipe and I'm very pleased with the sound. good thing about the summit mufflers is that they are cheap.

I voted stock style only for ease, and overall sound. The side exit with the skirts looks menacing, and I love that look, but it will cost ya more. The dumps are too droney, and the 45* before the tire just doesnt do it for me at all. The side exit without skirts looks incomplete. Of course this is my opinion.

Side Exit Exhaust with stock skirts or none at all with the right ends to me looks RAW if you know what i mean...:rolleyes: i kinda like it. BUT NOT WITH SHINEY TIPS! ...note i did it that way just tell i get my SVO sideskirts fixed and fitted up.

Side Exit w.SVO type skirt or the older Roush kit skirts(go whole kit in that case):drool: ...i love it! but agreed it svo looks best with cobra front bump. roush looks good with its kit.

-either way you go side you need an in/out same side muffler... i got spintechs..i love them. at first i thought too quiet. but someone else driving my car past me i changed my mind. their great.i was fooled by their quietness in the car. :)

dumps = HORRIBLE DRONE! ...did that one for a while too.. right at like 21-2300Rpms was the worst...=cruze highway speed.

Stock is probably going to be your cheapest/ easiest though.

.....and do you have subframe connectors... it's gonna put your side exit even closer to the ground.. don't forget that.

my dad had side exit exhaust on his cougar. my mom ripped it off the first time she drove it.

i still want side exit though. all the kits are expensive. i'm going to call a couple muffler shops tomorrow maybe.

right now i've got some flowmasters, not sure what ones, they were on the car when i got it. they sound decent from what i can tell, just i can't hear it much when i'm in the car, unless i'm above 2 grand. i haven't heard anyone drive the car besides me. so i'm not sure how it sounds outside.