Exhaust Question (again) and little intake question.

I want to purchase an X-pipe w/cats and a cat back exhaust. I like the Dynomax cat back, 1 beacuase of the price and 2 I like how dynomax sounds. I also was looking at getting a BBK x-pipe w/cats. I dont know too much about BBK. Do they make a good x-pipe, actually I am just wondering if it will fit correctly and pass smog. What is the big price jump in the magnaflow and bassani. Is it really worth that much more money? Also I purchased the C&L intake kit. It comes with the K&N and MAF (no inlet tube). Does anybody have this kit on their cobra? Does it fit correctly and actually do anything HPwise (havent got it yet)? Should I be nearing 300 RWHP with these things done? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

the bassani might be stainless, as well as the magnaflow, not sure though. and you will probably need a tune for the new maf if it is bigger. not sure if you knew that. you might want to try mustang exhaust for more details. I have an offroad h, and flows so I must like a different sound. good luck

^ Yes, I believe the Bassani is stainless (IIRC, they offer an aluminum version AND a stainless version - doublecheck the part numbers via their website to confirm). I can personally vouch for the quality of the Magnaflow X pipe w/ cats (it is also stainless).

I'm not sure what will enable you to pass your smog test since you are CA - you might want to get ahold of another user here on the board by the name of "bcardinal." He knows the CA exhaust/smog laws VERY well and could give you CA-specific advice!

:cheers: