Exhaust!! Your opinion is needed!

ford308

Aug 11, 2006
I have a 308, and do not have any idea of what exhaust to go with. I need something pretty loud, but not to expensive. Has anyone tried Flowtech Warlock?
:SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

I have a 308, and do not have any idea of what exhaust to go with. I need something pretty loud, but not to expensive. Has anyone tried Flowtech Warlock?
:SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign:

my buddie had them on his 86 gt and they sound .like complete ass! not to mention the little gaskets that seal the cap fall apart after you uncap them like the 3rd time. they sound horrible man, and they dont even come with the cool sticker on the mufflers:notnice:

Warlocks do sound like ass...well they are good if you like your stang to sound like an old beat up chevy truck...

You can never go wrong with Flowmaster, Magnaflow or MAC. The sound of all three of those is deep and aggressive. Bassani, Borla, etc sound great but are very pricey. If you want a KILLER sound and are on a budget, go with a MAC off-road x pipe with a MAC flow path cat-back...my friend Jesse has that setup and his car sounds awesome...

or you can always check out the classifieds to find decent used stuff to save a few bucks

never heard or seen the warlocks... my buddys 95Gt has streight pipe, meanest mustang ive heard with flows... i have a 90gt with off road X-pipe flows.. Sounds real good.. and my other buddys 89gt has off road h-pipe.. still sounds good with flows..

just my $0.02

Hey, thanks for all of ya'lls opinion. Obviously the Warlocks are out of the question. Money is tight, so it has to be cost effective. As of now i am looking mainly at the Flowmaster 30 or 40 series, Borla XR1, maybe Bassani, or Magnaflow. I have found a few places where i can get all of these mufflers at an extremely discounted price. I also think i am doing hedman long tubes, and i probably can't fit an x or an h-pipe. I love that deep throaty aggressive, sound like a cam with too much lift and duration, sound. I think i can probably get that from the 30 series. Do ya'll have any experience with these?

I am not sure if the x-pipe will fit. This exhaust is actually for my 92 bronco, jakced up and everything, hope that doesn;t drive away your advice or anything. From what i have read summt stuff appears to be rather popular, and as always cheap.

Longtubes, O/R H and a set of Dynomax race bullets.

With the B cam it sounds nice at idle and is pretty damn loud when you get on it. PM mob, I think he has some sound clips of his set up. Pretty much the same but no LTs