Exhaust

• Sponsors (?)

hey thanx but i was just looking for my girlfriends car she wants it to sound good im not woried about making it fast or anything cause there not, but just somthing to give it a tone.

her car....
before
607530_1.jpg

after
607530_7.jpg

you need a 22" long section of 2-1/4" outside diameter exhaust pipe, a Flowmaster 42443 or equivalent muffler, the driver side 5.0 tailpipe plus a peice of 6" radius 2-1/4" outside-outside diameter exhaust elbow IF your tailpipe was hacked too short where it's supposed to go into the muffler.

Have an exhaust shop weld a new ball and socket joint to the end of the straight pipe, or cut off the old one and use that. Then you need to have them cut off the old muffler hanger and weld that on. Then if needed cut the tailpipe and weld on the elbow as necessary. Install using factory muffler and tailpipe hangers, and two exhaust clamps on muffler.

This is not the first time I typed this................

GTkid, your girlfriends car looks exactly like mine did, same color and tires. Now I have some ponys and a new hatch from a GT on the back, which squeaks like crazy when going down the road.