Extremely poor tire wear on lowered Cobra...

A while back I installed H&R springs, KYB shocks and Maximum Motorsports c/c plates. THe car was aligned as close as possible by my local shop. Recently, I have noticed that the drivers side front tire is wearing really bad. The strange thing is that the tire is wearing down on the outside. Even with those the tires have a slight inside lean. Either way, the tire shouldn't wear this bad on the outside edge. If anything, the inside should go first. Could I have hit a pothole and knocked it that far off? Why would it wear so bad on the outside? Is it time for another alignment?

btw- The passenger side tire looks fine.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for all the help. I think I may have found the problem. On my way into work today I was forced to go through a construction zone and some crappy pavement. Every time I hit a large bump or ran in a pothole it felt like the left front had no shock. It made a thud sound like the shock or the suspension had bottomed out. The car didn't bounce around and it handles fine on good roads however. How would I go about checking the shock if it aligns ok? Could it be a bushing?