Fox Extremely Unoriginal Thread...

Alex Kraczek

May 7, 2012
Straightcut and to the point-

Just bought this car and taking it to the track Friday. Getting anxious and curious to what you guys think this car will run?
1990 LX 5.0
Seems to be rebuilt, assuming its a 306.
B303 cam with unknown anodized blue rockers
Explorer upper and lower intake/injectors
Unknown longtubes with unknown Hpipe/Flowmasters out back

BBK powerplus 65mm TB with a plain jane aluminum pipe and K&N filter

3.73 gears in back/aluminum DS

5 speed car, freshly rebuilt.

Set the timing at 18 degrees, car runs very healthy for what it is.

No slicks, only street tires.

Opinions? Thanks guys.

• Sponsors (?)

Stand in line pal.. Not the first time a gun's been pointed at me ..lol

Serious.. he probably is low 14's high 13's if he can hook.. I can't resist myself when it comes to the Holy Grail of cams...

For me it's like a carnival game. Guess my (whatever). I can blow all predictions out of the water just by changing the driver. :shrug:

Reactions: 1 users
We must all bow down to the almighty b cam !

13.60-14.30 is my guess
Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 user
Ummm...tacos. Think I may take a run for the border after I leave work. Yes I'm working hard(and on the internet surfing stangnet talking about tacos) shh don't tell the boss(he left anyway)
I could go for some Taco Bell too . And I am at work too . Just did a hyd filter and a fuel water sep filter on a diesel scrubber- now back to stangnet ! @mikestang63

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 user
Ummm...tacos. Think I may take a run for the border after I leave work. Yes I'm working hard(and on the internet surfing stangnet talking about tacos) shh don't tell the boss(he left anyway)

He's was on top of ur ole lady while you were screwing off at work. :shrug:

It's ok now though. She's showered. :D

Reactions: 1 users