f.s.1990 lx hatch 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamajason

Jan 25, 2010
alabama
i have a 1990 lx 5.0 5-speed car. it is light crystal blue with black interior. it is a factory 5.0 5 speed car. also factory black interior i would say its a 7 out of 10. the speedo is showing 144xxx , miles and i was told it was correct. im the third owner as i was told. the car has the pony rims on it with ok tires. the mods to the car is bassini equal lenght headers,stainsteel bassini x-pipe with high flow cats,flowmaster cat back exhaust. it has a b and m shifter,k and n filter, bbk underdrive pulleys with new belt. i have a set of 3.73 geard from frpp that will go with car. has a 2 1/2 inch cowl hood fiberglass, new oem front brakes. still has all the a/c on the car and smog stuff. runs strong and smooth. all the front end bushing has been replaced with energy poly bushings. also has a autometer monster tach on dash.
the bad- needs paint, elec door locks dont work but you can still lock the doors, driverside tail lens needs to be replace, hatch needs new shocks and lock bushing. has small spots of surface rust on lowerfender well but not bad.
asking 3900 obo i will take more pics and can email them to you just ask. i don't have to sell it but if it does then that would be great. and i also wanting to buy a autox car. might be up for trades and cash.

DSCF1253.jpg

DSCF1252.jpg

DSCF1251.jpg

DSCF1248.jpg

DSCF1249.jpg

DSCF1250.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.