F.S. 1993 Mustang 5.0 Notchback 55k Original Miles 347 Stroker w/ 6-spd

Status
Not open for further replies.

jag61180

Mar 7, 2010
1993 Mustang 5.0 55k original Miles

Extremely Clean and immaculately maintained. All top quality parts used, no expense spared...

Modifications list:

Motor:
347 Stroker w/Eagle rotating assembly
Canfield Heads w/upgrades
Isky Cam Custom Grind
Engine Girdle
28oz Harmonic Balancer
Canton 7qt Oil Pan
Crane Gold Race 1.7 Roller Rockers
Ford Motorsport Valve Covers
Edlebrock RPM II Intake Ported to 1262 Gasket
Billet Aluminum Fuel Rails w/gauge
70mm Tbody&Egr Spacer
75mm Mas Air Meter (Bullet)
255lph in tank fuel pump
Motor has less than 800 miles on it...

Transmission:
Tremec T-56 Six-Speed
MGW Shifter (Sweet)
Cobra leather knob
Reverse lockout Solenoid operational
Shortened Aluminum Driveshaft w/ 31spline yoke
King Cobra Clutch
28oz Billet Aluminum Flywheel

Rear End:
31 Spline C-Clip Axles
Auburn Pro Differential 31 Spline

Suspension & Wheels:
Custom Chrome Pony R Wheels
17x10 w/ 315-35-17 Rear & 17x8 w/ 245-45-17 Front
Eibach Pro Kit
Maximum Motorsports Full Length Sub Frame Connectors Tig Welded
Torque Boxes Tig Welded
Billet Adjustable Caster Camber Plates
All Suspension Parts less than 1000 miles including Wheels/Tires

Exhaust:
BBK Equal Length Headers
Pypes X-Pipe
Spintech Mufllers w/Stainless Tailpipes

Cooling:
Aluminum Raidiator
Taurus Electric Fan (Done Right)
Spal Fan Controller (Gradual + AC control)

Electronics:
Chrome 200amp 3G Alternator
Spal Fan Controller
Diablo Chip (Tunable)
Alpine CDA- 9886 Head Unit
Pioneer Components in Door & Dash
New Optima Battery

Hood:
3inch Kaenan Cowl Hood (Best you can buy, real nice fit & finish)

I'm sure I am leaving out a bunch of parts but you get the idea. This car has a lot of history behind it and I am the second owner of the car. The lady that originally owned the car kept amazing records and had every receipt ever. I have a huge file full of receipts and she had every service done on the car by the date it due even if there weren't enough miles put on to require it. It's pretty crazy, but I have it all. I even have the original window sticker for the car…. I kept receipts as well on the additions that I have done to the car. I have owned a bunch of mustangs in my past and wanted to build a solid one this time around. I paid $9000 2 years ago for the car with 49k miles on it and I have put over that into it in parts. The car is garage kept and is rarely driven.

I have a buddy who wants the 6-spd transmission but I told him I wanted to sell it as is. But just to leave it up to the buyer, I will knock $1500 off the price of the car if you do not want the 6-spd. He will swap out the Tremec T-56 for a Tremec 3550…. Just throwing that out there… lol

Now for the price…. I've thought long and hard and know I will be taking a huge hit on these brand new parts but I need to sell it quickly. I just recently started my career and my wife and I have a 17 month old baby girl. It's time for me to start being a little less selfish. I really hate to do this but I've made my decision and its gotta go.

$13,500 obo

Send offers to:

[email protected]

img9438p.jpg
img9441.jpg
img9444y.jpg
img9445r.jpg
img9448.jpg
img9436c.jpg
img9460vw.jpg
img9475a.jpg
img9470j.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

BTW, Wheels go with the car... I have a lot of people wanting to buy them separately. I am aware you cannot get them anymore but they go with the car.

Thanks...

Reactions: 1 user
Very nice car, I love how flawless the paintjob is. Hard to make black look perfect. Very well put together, worth every penny. Love the wheel and tire combo, but you said they're no longer available? is Mavromont Industries no longer in business? Sweet car tho, GLWS.

I think that it is sold. He posted it on another site and got hundreds of emails/pm's. This coupe is very well put together and great looking car. I wish that I had disposable income, as it would have been in my garage. I have always wanted a bad ass black coupe!

Please explain.. At least this is a sweet ride.

on another forum where this car is for sale he starts at one price, and then gets all this activity and the price then goes up to $15,500, then goes into a bidding war, then he says he is pulling it off the market, then says there is a buyer, then says that buyer backed out and has another pending down payment, then disappears.

on another forum where this car is for sale he starts at one price, and then gets all this activity and the price then goes up to $15,500, then goes into a bidding war, then he says he is pulling it off the market, then says there is a buyer, then says that buyer backed out and has another pending down payment, then disappears.

AHHH Well thats a whole load of FUN.. Either way a little high for my blood, kids a my honda DD have to stay..

Status
Not open for further replies.