Fabulous Fords Forever Show, Buena Park CA- 2005

Fabulous Fords Forever Show **PICS**, Buena Park CA- 2005

THERE's A BIG ****DUW****

there are over 200 pictures up on my site from a lime green '66 for JINX, a Shogun Festiva for BlueOvalMustang (i think it is), a pinto, to some race stangs w/ 14" slicks

BEST SHOW EVER

seriously, cars as far as you could see. AMAZING... don't know the report, but well over 1000 cars i'd say. Even some I'd never even seen or knew existed (i.e. the homer simpson car = ford Edsel)

http://www.donjohnii.com/Pages/MustangPics.html

• Sponsors (?)

Thats ****ing SWEET

attachment.php

EDIT: Just realised its lime green and has the TT Rims just like mine

lots of beautiful cars there. Looks like it was a great show. Didnt like the paint on what I'm going to say was a lightning (one of the first few pictures)

I love thoes old shelby cobras, even if they are replicas.

1105 said:
lots of beautiful cars there. Looks like it was a great show. Didnt like the paint on what I'm going to say was a lightning (one of the first few pictures)

I love thoes old shelby cobras, even if they are replicas.

i think some of them are real... at least i know that rusty looking one is real, $25 a tix b/c they were auctioning that one off and said it was one of the cars shelby worked on himself or something

Plenty of them were real.... There's always a ton of real cobras at that show.

I didnt know you would be there donjohn. I was hanging out with "slo65" at the show all day.

I was driving next to that lime green mustang on the 91 while I was on my way there. I saw it like a mile behind me and I had to slow down to check it out. :D

donjohn said:
did you catch my comment up top? i immediately thought of ur car when i took that picture and blueovalstanggt for the shogun festiva

yeah i seen it. I just happened to click on the link to the thread I was like we'll see whats in here. I read and and was like wow me mentioned me i gotta look now lol. Now you all see whay i like the color once you see it you can't forget about it you will always think Jinx when you see it lol

SN95StangMan said:
Plenty of them were real.... There's always a ton of real cobras at that show.

I didnt know you would be there donjohn. I was hanging out with "slo65" at the show all day.

I was driving next to that lime green mustang on the 91 while I was on my way there. I saw it like a mile behind me and I had to slow down to check it out. :D

yea man, i've been a bum and haven't gone over to the westcoast forums in a while. i didn't see your car there, were you in it? i was there from 12-2. also, i don't know who slo65 is, did i take a pic of his car?

donjohn said:
yea man, i've been a bum and haven't gone over to the westcoast forums in a while. i didn't see your car there, were you in it? i was there from 12-2. also, i don't know who slo65 is, did i take a pic of his car?
Nah, both our cars were across the street in the sears parking lot. slo65 drives a fox. he's in the 94-95 section every once in a while. Nice pics, BTW.

finally got through all the pics. DU sucks!!

the yellow munster car comes into my work all the time. he's a real good guy.

also saw at least 3 magazine feature cars. Pretty impressive!! I'm very pissed now that i had to work that day.