Expired Factory Case of Mustang II cards 30th Anniversary + Carroll Shelby Signature Series I/II boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadsMach1

Founding Member
Jul 25, 2001
I’m selling off parts of my Mustang collection to fund my 1969 Mustang Mach1 restoration. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a huge collection of unopened boxes and a factory case of Mustang I & II cards! This lot includes the following:

15 – Unopened boxes of 1992 Carroll Shelby Signature Series I Mustang Cards
9 – Unopened boxes of 1994 Mustang Cards Series II 30th Anniversary Edition Cards
1 – Factory case of 1994 Mustang Cards Series 2 30th Anniversary Edition Cards (20 boxes in the case and according to the maker Quality Card Company each case had an autographed Carroll Shelby card!)

To verify this, please visit the following website (http://www.network54.com/Forum/526604/thread/1199507002/1209143546/On-line+Non-sport+Database) and read the posting that was made on January 7 2008, 3:36 PM by Jon Hardgrove for details.

You most likely never see another factory case of cards like this again, so this is the time to act! The case is opened (see pictures below) but the boxes are all original to the case and individually #’ed and look factory fresh!.

This is the ULTIMATE gift for the Mustang fan in your life that has everything else, just not this!

I will also give the buyer several thousand loose cards from each series that I have if they want them. I opened around 25 boxes about 8 years ago when I was selling them on Ebay. This is just what I have left from my original inventory.

Price is $5,000
I may consider interesting trades, lets talk. Items are located in NC.

DSC00020.JPG

DSC00023.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.