Fall Pictures With Plans for the Winter...Going Turbo????

Just took the Mustang out for a Spin...Nice Cool Weather this weekend. Had to Take a few shots of the car before I start into the Winter Project of Single Turbo. Might be a few weeks/months before I get started. But.......We shall see...

Plans:

Got a Single Pony Down Turbo Set up
Precission 76mm turbo
UPR Tubular K Member
ARP Head Studs
Cometic Gaskets
Complete Fuel System upgrade
Coil Overs front and Rear...

What Am I Thinking??????? Wish Me Luck!

View attachment 296443

View attachment 296445

fallpictures010.jpg

View attachment 296449

fallpictures014.jpg

View attachment 296453

fallpictures020.jpg

fallpictures022.jpg

View attachment 296459

View attachment 296461

View attachment 296463

View attachment 296465

View attachment 296467

View attachment 296469

View attachment 296471

View attachment 296473

View attachment 296475

View attachment 296477

View attachment 296479

Attachments

• fallpictures010.jpg
    fallpictures010.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 74
  • fallpictures014.jpg
    fallpictures014.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 69
  • fallpictures020.jpg
    fallpictures020.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 83
  • fallpictures022.jpg
    fallpictures022.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 67
  • Sponsors (?)

wow man, your coupe is awesome to begin with, gonna be sick with a turbo... best of luck with the project and keep us all updated on here

:OT: but what tail pipes are those?? i'd like to order a set of those, the ones i have on my coupe look really out of place, thanks

Chris

amazing! i got some plans for mine to. but im not letting the cat out of the bag yet. :D for those who may know keep it to your yourselfs please.

btw be expecting a pm from me in the next few days after i get some **** stright lol.

love the coupe. wheels make it IMO!

Those rear wheels are bad ass. What are the specs on the rims and tires. As far as what are you thinking, your thinking in the right direction. That coupe is going to be nasty. Good luck with it.

76 will be fine but its capible of making way more power then the block can handle. 25th is right dont think you'll be running those front wheels with coilovers but I suppose anything is possible. Looks nice, werent you selling that fuel system on corral?

76 will be fine but its capible of making way more power then the block can handle. 25th is right dont think you'll be running those front wheels with coilovers but I suppose anything is possible. Looks nice, werent you selling that fuel system on corral?

He is allways selling stuff on Carolina rides. I think he is trying to sell some turbo stuff on there right now.

I've run both 17x9's and 18x9's with mine, it's got coil overs. I run the 99+ brakes with good clearance between the wheel and coil over.

Which brand coil over do you run? I asked the dude at MMR about his and he said he has never heard of an issue with their coil overs and foxes with 9" wheels up front. Ackbar said on turbomustangs that his UPR coil over kit he just bought has about 1/4" clearance up front with his 9" wheels.

Good luck with the project, that's a nice car. You'll love the turbo.:D

where to start?

Coilovers...I done a little reasearch on this and my coilovers are the old company X2C Motorsports....same as MMR? not sure but thats what I was told...also told only a few companies making Coilovers had problems with the 9" wheel up front? we shall see. I am sure I can work something out. Running 95 Spindles up front maybe a spacer will help?

the rear tires: 17x10.5 315/35/17 tire

T76 turbo...the car is a stroker? Not sure if its a 306/331/347 Car Made 355 rwhp no tune, never put a timing light on it. 359 tq like it is. Yea its a stock block so I know I will be limited and not sure how long it will last? I have be really thinking about a block upgrade as well. Motor has 1" steel Gridle, Eagle H-beam rods, Eagle Crank, Victor JR. heads.

Fuel system...I thought I found another system with lines already together so I wouldn't have to do the cutting and Fittings so I put it up for sale and decided that I would be better off keeping what I got...it was a Feeler Ad....

Always selling stuff...Got to trade keeps me going and supports the hobby somewhat, however now I am in pretty deep....lol

thanks for your support looking forward to it.......

me too man! when are you starting your build? i just got the "eye candy" piece of my build today as we are going to call it! :D im exicted. :D

your car has quickly become one of my favoirties! love what your doing with it. and i LOVEEEEEE how you kept the black body moldings and didnt paint them body color like EVERYONE does.