Fall Pictures With Plans for the Winter...Going Turbo????

Cool that it's a stroker, best of luck. I feel sorry for your block if you are making 350+ N/A

:lol:...............:rlaugh:................:D........................:(

parkwayfordshow051.jpg

parkwayfordshow052.jpg

parkwayfordshow057.jpg

parkwayfordshow038.jpg

parkwayfordshow039.jpg

View attachment 296199

View attachment 296201

Attachments

• parkwayfordshow051.jpg
    parkwayfordshow051.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 71
  • parkwayfordshow052.jpg
    parkwayfordshow052.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 63
  • parkwayfordshow057.jpg
    parkwayfordshow057.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 73
  • parkwayfordshow038.jpg
    parkwayfordshow038.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 59
  • parkwayfordshow039.jpg
    parkwayfordshow039.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Sponsors (?)

go boss block. it would be bad ass. :D

if your going to go with an aftermarket block, i would advise against the boss block, the largest stroke they will fit is a 331 crank. which means that the most cubes you will see is 347(big bore 331). where you can get 360+ from a dart or an R-block.

and if the tune is good and you dont get greedy with the boost controller you should get at least a summer out of it... :D nice car, its gonna rip with that turbo kit

if your going to go with an aftermarket block, i would advise against the boss block, the largest stroke they will fit is a 331 crank. which means that the most cubes you will see is 347(big bore 331). where you can get 360+ from a dart or an R-block.

and if the tune is good and you dont get greedy with the boost controller you should get at least a summer out of it... :D nice car, its gonna rip with that turbo kit

turbo ftw...boost is addicting though :D...i found out the hard way... :( atleast it was just head gaskets!

you will be able to make some great amount of power. but like everyone has said. stock block will hold you back. its gonna split!

Want be the first block.....split...

You know A funny thing one of my friends told me was that if I split the block it probally would hurt anything.......just could not understand his thinking?

I am not looking for 600-800 hp just get in the 500 range and I don't race just cruise to local car shows.....I might spin the tires some just for fun but I am just too old to go all out again....

maybe it will last......but you guys can just say..........I told you so.......

Want be the first block.....split...

You know A funny thing one of my friends told me was that if I split the block it probally would hurt anything.......just could not understand his thinking?

I am not looking for 600-800 hp just get in the 500 range and I don't race just cruise to local car shows.....I might spin the tires some just for fun but I am just too old to go all out again....

maybe it will last......but you guys can just say..........I told you so.......

de tune for 460-480ish with a hell a tune and A/F dead on and i think you will make it last. needs to be tuned really well.

Ive been reading up on turbos. i need more knowledge!!!!! :shrug:

Motor has 1" steel Gridle, Eagle H-beam rods, Eagle Crank, Victor JR. heads.

Those are some pretty nice parts to risk when the stock block lets go......

Hmm guess I should pay more attention, you are right. I would still think its safe around 500 rwhp should make some monster torque also. Just have it tuned pretty good and don't be john force at every stop sign.

not to change the subject, but has anyone checked prices on the flowmast tailpipes, over $300.00 shipped to the door???! WTF!!?!?! A good exhaust shop can re-route em for a hell of alot less!

That is nothing but vicious rumor. The Boss block can support up to about 363ci, and that not only includes the 4.125" bore, but also the 3.40 stroke crank (common 347 stroke).

But don't take my word for it...

Ford Racing Performance Parts [M-6010-BOSS302*]

Ford Racing Performance Parts [Small Block 302 Based Engines]

Taken from MM&FF's website:

"Its major features include four-bolt splayed caps on the number 2, 3, and 4 main crankshaft journals, screw-in, O-ringed freeze plugs and oil galley plugs, 11/42-inch main cap and head bolts, and a diesel-grade, nodular-iron casting that can be bored and stroked out to 363 ci. It is 16 pounds lighter than the R302 block it replaces and retails about $240 cheaper at $1,759."

Link: Ford Racing Performance Parts Boss Engine Block For Project Stolen Goods - Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine

Not that I'm trying to cause a stink, but I keep hearing this misconception more and more.

Nice lookin' ride. Good luck on that build.

I love the huge tires out back...I think my car sits too low for something like that, but sure looks mean.

I have that same gauge pod in the middle in place of the vents. Does yours light up? Mine doesn't seem too and it'd be nice to see temp and oil press when driving at night.

not to change the subject, but has anyone checked prices on the flowmast tailpipes, over $300.00 shipped to the door???! WTF!!?!?! A good exhaust shop can re-route em for a hell of alot less!

ha ha...

bought my whole kit.....from headers, x pipe, Mufflers, Tailpipes brand new never installed...$480 shipped from Corral...

Yea lights work at night....

I have a friend who has a brand new BOSS block....he machined it to accept the stock spyder hold downs from a roller. $1500 Should I buy it?