i had a previous thread about smoke coming out of my dash and i found out it was my toggle switch power wire for my electric fan that fried. i was told to replace the wire and put a fuse holder in it for insurance. i did that and put a mini fuse holder in with a 5amp fuse. i blew that fuse. i then put a 20 amp fuse in and i blew that fuse. i then up graded the wiring to 14 guage and put another 20 amp fuse in and that one blew. i am really confused why i keep burning wires or blowing fuses. i have the toggle switched hooked straight up to the batter and grounded through the relay. i have the relay hooked up to the battery and grouned to the chasis. lastly i have the taurus fan power wire hooked up to the relay. i know i should get a controler and i plan on it but the mustang budget is getting out of hand so i need to chill on the spending a little please help me with this issue so i can get my car back on the road. your help is always greatly apreciated.