FAST FIVE TONIGHT!

MyHoFoSho

Aug 14, 2007
So who all is going to see the latest installment of the fast and the furious movies tonight at the midnight showing. Just wanted to know if any one else on here is a fan and hoping for a fox to get a shot in the spot light finally...

• Sponsors (?)

oh yeah very far fetched but the cars and the women is what is good about it. But the movies are entertaining anyway. And i am just a youngin' and off tomorrow so i am going to see it. And i am interested to see how they are going to use all the actors from all the other movies.

The gang (4 Foxbody guys) will be checking it out Saturday night, we find the movies to be entertaining, even if we are cracking jokes about the rediculous lines or pulling wheelies on the street. We are going to see it in the Imax, so it should be fun.

Yeah I tried but they aren't showing til tommorow here.
Btw, there's already been a fox in the series. Was in #4.
4 eyes I believe.

Don't care how "accurate" they are I always go see them. ***** Tokyo drift

I tried to watch one of them once. Really, I tried.

:puke:

Yeah I'm w/ you wythors. Clearly it's an age thing. But based on principal alone,...How anybody can post up a bitch about mustangs w/ ricer mods, ricers w/ ricer mods, bogus claims about "street hero" instant wheelies on street tires, then go pay 10 bucks to see the movie series that basically kicked the ricer revolution off, and brought us the word "NOS".

Save your money. Or at least wait for it to come out on PPV on your TV, then it'll be small like it deserves to be.:nonono:

i think sales in rice burners with super gay mods doubles after every fast and furious movie that comes out. every couple of years they have to appeal to the new 16 year old with a honda accord .....:nonono: and it forgot its all about race wars