• Sponsors (?)

ite:
trailblazer shuts off at 107ish but has lots of ballz for a inline 6
honduh cut the fuel on me at 120
95gt had to 145 in 4th (273's)
svo had to 140ish in 4th and blew a hg on that run
my 86 have had it srtaight down, but the speedo goes to 85 so I dont know
the 93 2.3 notch have had it 3 inches past the 85 mark so I dont know either
my buddies 02 gt weve had it 150+ many many times.

Foxes are rated to go 147mph top end, all the magazines/tests i read say they do 0-60 in 6.4 and top speed of 147 limited by power, not gearing. There is no speed limiter on foxes, only rev limiter. Ive had mine up to 120ish with some crazy bitch trying to overtake me on a 2-lane road... ten I saw a minivan travelling at around 45 up ahead (in a 50 zone) and slowed down to pace the van to piss off the chick... worked for miles. lol Anyone verified a fox's top speed of 147? That would be pretty shakey.

Foxes are rated to go 147mph top end, all the magazines/tests i read say they do 0-60 in 6.4 and top speed of 147 limited by power, not gearing. There is no speed limiter on foxes, only rev limiter. Ive had mine up to 120ish with some crazy bitch trying to overtake me on a 2-lane road... ten I saw a minivan travelling at around 45 up ahead (in a 50 zone) and slowed down to pace the van to piss off the chick... worked for miles. lol Anyone verified a fox's top speed of 147? That would be pretty shakey.

Read my above post as I already stated this. Multiple people have already verified that this is the top. I also have gone past the 147 in both fox's that I owned. Cant say it was "stable" but I was not in any way concerned with losing control, and I was actually slightly impressed.

right when i bought my car it had 2.73s and about 290rwhp and i pulled 155+. i have some nice suspension and at the time some nice dunlops so it was unbelieveably stable. i was running out of highway so i had to back off but it had plenty more to go

A tad over 145 for me....with my current setup whipping down some deserted highway in pennsylvania. Still had some RPM to go and it was still pulling...but figured just shy of 150 is fast enough. My care also shakes at like 105 but smooths out nicely around 115-120.

Me and my buddy went 157mph with the windows DOWN one night. Of course the speedo pegs @ 140, but I was turning around 5200rpm in overdrive. So I found a thing here on the internet that calculated my rpm, overdrive ratio, rear gear ratio, and tire diameter to be 157mph. :)