favor needed. pic of hazard light switch harness connector

cenok is family

15 Year Member
Jun 25, 2003
Norman, Ok
i pulled my dash and fixed all my wiring issues the other day and everything is perfect except one thing; my turn signals aren't working! i know what the problem is, 3 of the wires that go into the hazard light switch harness connector pulled out of the plastic connector plug and now i'm not sure which spots each go back into. could someone pull their hazard light switch and take a picture of the harness connector for me please? i'd need to be able to see where the wires go into it, of course.

thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

not the best pics, but......

side 1
Picture001-1.jpg

other side
Picture002-1.jpg

I had the same problem recently, I guess the plastic tabs that hold the wires in place have reached their expiration date so to speak. This allows the wires to just fall out, and if enough of them fall out you can't track where they went. I did find a wiring diagram on Stangnet and printed it out (I will look for the link). I replaced my headlight connector for the same reason (got it from LRS I think). I looked on their website and couldn't find a replacement for the hazzard switch (hint, hint LRS !). For now I used hot glue to hold the wires into place.