Favorite AND least Favorite mod you bought

• Sponsors (?)

BEST: UPR shifter and FRPP 3.73 gears (should've gone 4.10s)

Worst: the ebay special CAI...no performance gain at all. But, it is a lot easier to get to the SPOUT connector for timing adjustments now.

I have yet to get to the track to see if the heads are worth it. SOTP feel is good but the track tells all.

Favorites: TTII's, 3.73's, Triax, Drag Radials

Least Favorite: Pro-M MAF (zero power increase), but it runs perfect.

I cant say I hate any of the mods I've done so far. Even the Aluminum DS stopped a TON of vibrations, which is why I got it. And the maf should work better than the stock unit once I get a TB & intake.

Best: BBK shorties, Hedman offroad H,

Best Appearance: Draglite XP's and black taillights. (car had euro clears on when I bought it)

Worst: Used BBK H-pipe, it was bent to hell, did not fit at all. I just trashed it...

super302 said:
In your opinion,
what is the best thing you ever bought for your car,
and what is the thing you bought that you wish you didnt (more than one? :rlaugh: )

For me:
Favorite: Rims (exhaust and gears already in when i bought the car :nice: )
Least Favorite: :shrug: (thats all i've bought so far)
The best would definatley be the vortech,,,,the least would be the 3:73 gears,,,,,,,,,I had them in for 1 week,,,then dropped 4:10's in,,,much better..

Best modification: Zex Nitrous Oxide system. What a difference. VERY easy to install also.

Worst: Probably the off-road BBK H-pipe I have on the car. Hard to get to fit, pain in the ass to install, sounds "metallic". Probably picked up more hp from this than from any other bolt-ons except the nitrous, but it was just a bad experience.

Best: My h/c/i combo, ripper shifter, 4.10's, drag radials, 2 step & line lock.

Worst: AFS Cobra R's (still look great, just wish I would have saved up & got OEM's). Still debating if my JMS dyno tuned chip was worth a damn (don't have anything to compare it to). Fox t-body swap (went slower).

Still waiting to install: Fidanza alum. flywheel, FRPP alum. driveshaft, Centerforce D/F clutch.

Appearance favorites: my paint job, cobra hood, cobra front & rear bumper covers, OEM cobra gauges, cobra airbag, leather e-brake & shifter, & my custom leather cobra seats.