Favorite songs to show off your system...

MyEarsHurt

May 21, 2004
I am sure that people are always looking for new songs that will sound good with their system... so lets see em.

A few of my favs, this is obviously a very shortened list:

50 cent - Many men
3 6 Mafia - Late night tip
Sammy Hagar - Mas Tequila
The Doors - Roadhouse blues
Led - Been a long time (come on its classic)
Kid Rock - American Bada$$

• Sponsors (?)

Anything produced by Lil Jon will knock down your trunk!!!

Here's a few of mine:

Mack 10 - Hoobangin'
36 Mafia - Tongue Ring (I don't like the song but the bass is killer)
Eazy E - Boyz in the Hood
2pac - Shed so many tears
Daz Dillinger - Various Songs
Jermaine Dupri - Various Songs
E40 - Rappers Ball
Outkast feat. Mystikal - Neck of da Woods

Beastie Boys - Intergalactic
Lil John & Ludacris - Bia Bia
Usher ft. Lil John - Yeah!
Shaggy - Darling Angel
T.I. - Rubber Band Man
Techno remixes

For mine, i can't even keep my system all the way up, i can only have it about 1/3 the way up, or it gets too loud and starts to "punch" my internal organs pretty hard. I am running 2 12" Boss Ripper subs with a 1200W Boss amp. Also running underdrive pulleys, and i have never had any problems.

Sounds like this has turned more into a "songs to show off your subs", instead of "your system" :D

I like Clapton, a lot of various Classical pieces, I like "One" by Metallica for showing how quick a sub is, when Lars starts going off on the kick drum towards the middle/end. Allison Krauss has a voice that will really make any speaker issues apparent. Hotel California is a good one, too.

BTW, if you want to have some fun with bass, go out and find the Telarc (label) recording of the 1812 Overture by Tchaikovski...digitally recorded field artillery blasts that go down to 6 hz.

I like the classic Ice Tee song Colors.it shows off the highs and the lows.Also as mentioned before....Eazy E's Boyz In da Hood.Also some LL Cool J. songs such as I Need Love and Going Back To Cali or even the one called the Cars With The Booming Systems.Oh the one from Quincy Jones.............Secret Garden.Now thats a good one.

JokerWylde said:
Sounds like this has turned more into a "songs to show off your subs", instead of "your system" :D

I like Clapton, a lot of various Classical pieces, I like "One" by Metallica for showing how quick a sub is, when Lars starts going off on the kick drum towards the middle/end. Allison Krauss has a voice that will really make any speaker issues apparent. Hotel California is a good one, too.

BTW, if you want to have some fun with bass, go out and find the Telarc (label) recording of the 1812 Overture by Tchaikovski...digitally recorded field artillery blasts that go down to 6 hz.

My SQ list since we don't want this to be a "subs" post.

Toni Braxton - Secrets (the whole album)
Barry White - Love's Theme
Earth Wind and Fire - The Hits
Most songs produced by Quincy Jones
Anita Baker - most songs
Kenny G - the hits
Brian Culbertson
Najee

super302 said:
i dont really have a system but....
1. 2pac-lord knows,only fear of death,hellrazor
2. DMX-all his songs hit hard
3. Castro-(you never heard of him, so it doesn't matter)

naw, I dig the outlawz too. so I heard of him...... my question to you is how can you have that avaitor and not put Ambitionz Az A Ridah in that list???