Featured V6 - Mustang Enthusiast

PonyJoe

Mar 14, 2004
Northern Virginia
Anyone else peep the V6 that got featured in this months Mustang Enthusiast? Looks killer.

95 Black V6
Changed out rear horizontals for verticals with sequential lights.
Cobra OEM headlights
18x9 Cobra R chromes with 265/35/18 Falken Beta
MAC CAI
billet aluminum grille
CDC side exhaust skirts with Borla side exhaust kit
Bassani O/R X bent to a 95 V6 header fit
96 Cobra hood
Saleen s281 wing
Vortech SC
3.73s with 7.5 axle
Steeda tri-ax

I'll try to get some pics, but right now my scanner isn't working. Needless to say, it's pretty beast looking, sounding, and performing.

Way to represent the V6 crowd!

• Sponsors (?)

SpectorV said:
there are far better v6s to show in mags... he only got it cuz he knows a few people.....

I haven't seen many. In fact, I don't know if I've ever seen more than a handful of V6es with that much effort put into them. And I go to a lot of Mustang shows.

That said, I think that was WAY too much work for a V6. Yes, it's unique. But IMO(which is still the opinion of a V6 owner), it's just not wise to throw handfuls of cash at these cars.

[QUOTE='66 coupe]I haven't seen many. In fact, I don't know if I've ever seen more than a handful of V6es with that much effort put into them. And I go to a lot of Mustang shows.

That said, I think that was WAY too much work for a V6. Yes, it's unique. But IMO(which is still the opinion of a V6 owner), it's just not wise to throw handfuls of cash at these cars.[/QUOTE]

well when u talk like that, modding ne car is useless

well yes that is my car thanks for the kind words and the harsh words as well. The seats are meant for show purposes and are very comfortable....actually i just went for another UPDATED photoshoot with my photographer and he loved the look of the seats and the upgraded chroming in the engine i have done since that photoshoot and may attempt to get an updated feature of my car in a magazine as well.

SpectorV said:
there are far better v6s to show in mags... he only got it cuz he knows a few people.....
and what FEW would that be? your such a talker spector...move on already would you? The photographer saw MY car at a show, gave me HIS card and we did the photoshoot...not sure how that involves knowing people but SUUUUURE OK LOL