Votes: 7 11.9%
  • EPIK

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Sponsors (?)

I missed the pole.
:(
I would have voted for Epik. Im in love with the stance on that car.
Congrats to LaserSVT.
The 03-04 Cobra is my all-time favorite car... So if it was a pole between a stock Cobra and stock Mach 1... I would have gone with the Cobra.
But I just cant get enough of the way Epik's car looks.
I know who I'm nominating next month :D

I missed the pole.
:(
I would have voted for Epik. Im in love with the stance on that car.
Congrats to LaserSVT.
The 03-04 Cobra is my all-time favorite car... So if it was a pole between a stock Cobra and stock Mach 1... I would have gone with the Cobra.
But I just cant get enough of the way Epik's car looks.
I know who I'm nominating next month :D

Thanks Pumpkin!!!:D

Thanks all! I will post the thread tomorrow :nice:

Man EPIK, that was close! If Pumpkinhead made it in time we would have a tie poll to run.

Thanks again all! :cheers: :SNSign:

Laser, u truly deserved it this month with all the hardships u have went through, & all the progress that u have put into the car recently...It looks great though & my hat goes off to u & the Cobra!!!:hail2:

To bad I didnt have my new pictures up!!! Oh wait, I still would not have won :lol:

Your car is very worthy, u just need some larger, higher res pics!!! I love everything about the car....

Thanks Pumpkin!!!:D

Laser, u truly deserved it this month with all the hardships u have went through, & all the progress that u have put into the car recently...It looks great though & my hat goes off to u & the Cobra!!!:hail2:

Your car is very worthy, u just need some larger, higher res pics!!! I love everything about the car....

Thanks Epik! Like I said, once the weather clears up for good I got a buddy going to take some large hi-res photo's for me. Maybe I will finally have desk top material lol:nice: