Fed Ex Man Arrived Today!!

• Sponsors (?)

Pennywise2 said:
Yep, I notest the odd wear on your old tires you should
get a alignment and are you considering getting MM or Steeda
C/C plates Jason?

Yeah.. I need to get some C/C plates, but I don't have the $$ now lol.. since I got new cams, LT's, tires, etc.. :(

I'm just a poor white boy now hahaha

jasonh_86 said:
Yeah.. I need to get some C/C plates, but I don't have the $$ now lol.. since I got new cams, LT's, tires, etc.. :(

I'm just a poor white boy now hahaha
I totaly agree with you on that Jason.Parts for the 4.6L
are so, darn expensive.When I had my 92 GT parts were
alot cheaper and also easier to get.All in all I like my 96 GT! :nice:

kid rock said:
call me stupid if you want! but are they just every day tyres? as i need 2 get 2 new tyres soon and they look the biz!

Si

No reason to get called stupid.. But yup, they're everyday tires :nice:

I can't afford to buy drag radials for the 18's on my car, especially if they cost as much as normal tires and only last a few thousand miles.. that's why i'll buy another set of rims :) lol

Jason, you know you don't have to post a thread every time something comes from you via Fedex or UPS, right? "The UPS guy delivered my fleshlight today, he wanted to know how to use it so I showed him :banana:"

For the record, I bought a set of 255/45r17 KDWs and they are absolutely huge. they make my 245 Nankangs look like bicycle tires

stangGT97 said:
Jason, you know you don't have to post a thread every time something comes from you via Fedex or UPS, right? "The UPS guy delivered my fleshlight today, he wanted to know how to use it so I showed him :banana:"

For the record, I bought a set of 255/45r17 KDWs and they are absolutely huge. they make my 245 Nankangs look like bicycle tires

:eek: :( But..... I like to make pic threads :(

:rlaugh: Fleshlight, you sick bastage :lol:

stangGT97 said:
i know it's all a front man, you have 1 of each style.

I really wish that I could get the new tread design on my 255s, that looks so good. Does the rubber feel really soft? I can tell these things are going to hook pretty well for my purposes

The tread is about as soft as the GS-D3's i've got on the back.. They're soft, but nothing like a drag radial

All that matters to me with them is if they stick well around corners and part the water nicely. They're going on the front, so I probably won't know how they'll be for traction

jasonh_86 said:
The tread is about as soft as the GS-D3's i've got on the back.. They're soft, but nothing like a drag radial

All that matters to me with them is if they stick well around corners and part the water nicely. They're going on the front, so I probably won't know how they'll be for traction

ah i gotcha. i think youre the only person I know who wears out front tires faster than rears, must be that l33t FWD Mustang conversion I've been hearing about