Feeler: 92 Mustang w/ r331 and t76turbo kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obsol3te

Jun 29, 2005
Hey all, finances are going to **** and I don't see anything getting any better anytime soon. The car has been sitting for the passed two years basically and it needs a few things because of it. So I will start off with the bad.
1. The floor boards on the drivers side has rotted through and will need new ones welded in place. I have a piece of aluminum bolted to the floor just to prevent water from completly ruining the carpet.
Passenger side has some rust but it's not as bad.
2. The power steering rack is stock and the seals for the tie rods leak. This is the main reason i'm not driving the car at the moment. When you stop the car at a light it looks terrible with smoke pouring out of your hood because of power steering fluid splashing on the headers.
3. Small rust bubble under passenger side of saleen wing
4. Small dent in passenger door below handle
5. chip in hood due to the hood pin on passenger side getting wedged inbetween the hood and the light
6. I never got around to carpeting the rear of the car. I removed the rear seat with plans to just add carpet.
7. small rust on strut towers
8. rear main seal might need replacing, cant tell if it's that or the rack.
Now for the hefty mod list. I've accumulated about $20,000 worth of add ons to this car and i really hate to see this thing go. But I don't want this thing to sit and rot and be worth absoulutely nothing so here we go.

Ford R Block bored and stroked to a 331, machined and pieced together as a long block at Golen Engine in Hudson NH.
Eagle 4340 Forged Crank
Eagle 4340 Forged H-Beam Con. Rods
JE Forged Blower Pistons
Comp Cams Hyd. Roller:
. Duration'': 224º/232º @ .050''
. Lift: .555''/.565''
. Lobe Sep: 112º
AFR 185 Stud Mount Heads
Comp Cams Pro Magnum 1.6 Roller Rockers
Steeda Aluminum Underdrive Pulleys
Trick Flow Type R Series Intake
1" Phenolic Spacer
42# Injectors
C&L 75mm MAF for 42# Injectors
Accufab 70mm TB
Summit 70mm EGR Spacer
BBK Fenderwell CAI
BBK 29-74psi Aluminum Fuel Pressure Regulator
AC Delete Kit
Smog Removed
Griffon 2 Row Aluminum Radiator

I have a brand new B+G Custom Turbo Kit sitting in my closet.Complete with 76mm turbo all piping, gaskets and hardware.
I also have new ford racing finned valve covers sitting in a box because the ones on the car look like ****.

MSD Pro-Billet Distributor
Mallory HyFire 6AL Ignition Box
MSD Blaster 3 Coil
MSD 8.5mm Wires
Electric Fan
BBK 255 LPH Fuel Pump
Flaming River Battery Shutoff Switch mounted behind the plate
Superchips Custom Tuning Flip Chip

Tremec TKO500
4.10 Gears
Mcleod Scatterproof Bellhousing
Steeda Adjustable Clutch Cable Kit(quadrant,firewall adjuster, cable)
Spec Stage 3 Clutch
FMS SFI Approved Flywheel
Steeda Tri-Ax Short Throw Shifter
Superior 31 Spline Axles
FMS 31 Spline T-lok
Trick Flow Diff. Cover

I also have a brand new set of 3.55 FMS ring n pinion sitting in a box in my closet if you want more gear.

QA1 Tubular K Member
QA1 Tubular A-Arms
Strange Coil Over Conversion w/ 175# Hypercoils (front)
Eibach Pro-kit Springs - Lowered 1.5"(back)
Strange 10-Way Adjustable Struts
Battery Relocated in Back
Competition Engineering Adjustable Pinion Snubber
Steeda True-Full Length Sub-Frame Connectors
Powerslot Rotors w/ Hawk Performance Pads
Polyurethane Spring Isolators(rear)
Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates
Maximum Motorsports Rear LCA's
Mickey Thompson ET Streets 26x10.5(Track only) mounted on 10hole rims
Currently have 4 pony's in decent shape with good tires. rears are brand new but very large for the rim. 255/40/16's and 225/55/16 in the front i believe or 225/50, not 100% sure atm

BBK 1 3/4" Ceramic Coated Long Tube Headers
BBK 2.5" Off Road Shorty X Pipe
Magnaflow Magnapacks
The car currently has the long tubes still installed. I never got around to installing the turbo.

The car also has a saleen wing w/ 3rd brakelight and a 4" fiberglass cowl hood. The paint is probably a 6/10 and the interior is about the same. Drivers side seat has the usual rip on the left side where you enter the vehicle.

The engine was built in 05 and it was tuned by Performance Dyno in Concord NH. It made around 320rwhp and 345rwtq with 8.5:1 compression
5741940072_large.jpg

5741940032_large.jpg

Will go outside and add more pictures in a minute
Bah, also have a 95 fuel rail w/ stock regulator to go with as well.
EMAIL: [email protected] for questions or response, or just reply to the thread

Edit: I also have all the receipts for everything I've purchased over the years. I've had the car since sept 03 and the body of the car has around 180,000miles on it. All the parts have less than 20,000 miles.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.