Fender Bender = $830 payout.

Geico isn't as bad as I thought.

I have State Farm but my went through my boys insurance since he backed into my left front fender - adjuster was real chill - hit me up for buffing the fender, painting to match, and painting the ENTIRE bumper. I'm SURE my guy will be able to do the dent for a fraction of a price - he did both my skirts, painted and installed for 400 flat so this is probably nothing compared to that.

However, I'm probably going to get StrokerPSU's bumper off Ebay and some new foglights and maybe even new projectors like his. Should be getting the check Friday!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/XENO...33640QQitemZ8002091755QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Or I could just leave the fender like it is and spend it all on booze, what do you think? Has anyone had their fender buffed out - what does it usually run you? If it costs more they'll payout more, but it shouldn't IMO.

Oh and I got a speeding ticket that was dropped down to a highway sign on the WAY TO THE ADJUSTER, LOL. Dude was sitting right in the grass but was real chill. I'm suprised since VA cops are horrible.

- Andrew

• Sponsors (?)