fenderwell kit will be here tomorrow

88GT460

Sep 23, 2004
Arkansas
that is all. :woot:, bbk fenderwell kit.. :woot:

and for those wondering why I did not go with the cheap ebay kits is because I am doing the exact same mods as I had done on my 94 GT Convertible which went 11.5 in the 1000ft (approx 13.5 in 1/4 mile) with the following mods

Holley Systemax II, BBK Unequals, Under drive pulleys, BBK CAI, 3.55 gears, bbk h-pipe, borla mufflers, bbk 75mm TB..... keep in mind it was a convertible and I considered that fast for it being so heavy.

this time around I have 4.30 gears and different mufflers.. but I expect to yield faster results being its a hard top

• Sponsors (?)

I keep wondering, since i have a fenderwell kit... how much that 90degree bend vs. a straight through system can make a difference. I keep thinking would it really matter? But would it effect the MAF readings at all? The direction the air flows? Also, the one I have my IAT sensor doesn't screw in all the way, but just enough to where it can pick up some air... I don't know I was just worried about it, it's not throwing any IAT codes so I guess I'm alright.