Few new pics of my gf with her car...

• Sponsors (?)

Low-5.0 said:
I noticed there's a Mustang hidden in those pics . Why does it have mudflaps?
Good question. . .
xr8d302 said:
Penis....hurts....

God bless you man....I haven't felt anything like that since the Olsen Twins turned 18
johnny5.jpg

Attachments

• johnny5.jpg
    johnny5.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 87
Hahaha you guys are too funny :rlaugh: Charlie that pic is some funny chit.

super - its a 6 banger

grn - i dont think shes cool with posting the nudie pics haha.. Shes cool with all the music i listen to. In my car i give her a break tho, heaviest stuff she will have to listen to is kill switch engage, ill nino or disturbed, things like that.

low - her dad put the bud flaps on.. Yea thats my car in the back...

blueoval - its a mach 1 chin spoiler

95Vert said:
:hail2: You have to be "packin" to please a woman like that, I hope you are, don't want to lose her. :p

3 inchs hard babi!! Call me 3 squared, 3 inchs for 3 minutes :D

yellow1995Cobra said:
grn - i dont think shes cool with posting the nudie pics haha.. Shes cool with all the music i listen to. In my car i give her a break tho, heaviest stuff she will have to listen to is kill switch engage, ill nino or disturbed, things like that.

3 inchs hard babi!! Call me 3 squared, 3 inchs for 3 minutes :D

Same here. I play metal in my car but she usually doesn't bitch. Lately I been playing the new Mudvayne cd, Bloodsimple and the new Disturbed cd thats not even out yet :D

3 minutes? What are you going for records? 2 minutes max, just in time for the commercials to end and get back to watching tv!! :rlaugh: j/k :nono:

I've been listening to bloodsimple, opeth, atreyu, and still remains cd's lately. They're really not too bad. Generally a lot better than what they play on the radio around here. :D

Grn92LX said:
Same here. I play metal in my car but she usually doesn't bitch. Lately I been playing the new Mudvayne cd, Bloodsimple and the new Disturbed cd thats not even out yet :D

3 minutes? What are you going for records? 2 minutes max, just in time for the commercials to end and get back to watching tv!! :rlaugh: j/k :nono:

j/k huh? You know its the truth, be honest. :D

New mudvayne is good stuff, she likes a 3 songs on that cd, im sure u can figure out which ones...

blueoval - as far as i know, she bought it as a "mach 1 chin spoiler", thats what it said, but it does look ALOT like my 03 cobra front clip :shrug: Ive never really checked out a mach1 to compare..