fiberglass hatches,do they fit good?

• Sponsors (?)

not sure of the brand, but i've seen some nice ones. Your best bet is to chunk out the money and buy a nice expensive one...i know that sucks but you're more likely to get good quality. BTW, you may as well get one with a lexan window too, i've seen adds in 5.0 mag that have the glass precut to fit and sell them along with the hatchs.

IN pensacola Fl There is a place called Bob's Mustang Ranch or Mustang Ranch.NO B.S. He has over 80 mustang's on his lot When I lived there I bought ungodly amount's of stuff off him I bought a Hatch fo $75.00 Mint He is a old retired State Trooper and He Know's his ***** I also once bought a rebuilt 373 rear installed for 150.00 Look Him up The place is On Fowler Av. or St. in ENSLY NO :bs: 87gt resto

Dave at HO is a great guy. Very quality product! He attends all the NMRa events and I know many racers using his product. I've personally never seen his rear hatch, but if it's anything like his hoods, then it's top notch. Just hop over the the NMRA website forum and ask about him and his products.

ive decided to prob. go ahead and get it.one other question,i notice that my hatch rubs the paint on the body in a couple of places.this wont wear down a fiberglass hatch will it?my car is a daily driver that i plan to keep for a while and would hate to have it wear out.

gungfusemaj said:
IN pensacola Fl There is a place called Bob's Mustang Ranch or Mustang Ranch.NO B.S. He has over 80 mustang's on his lot When I lived there I bought ungodly amount's of stuff off him I bought a Hatch fo $75.00 Mint He is a old retired State Trooper and He Know's his ***** I also once bought a rebuilt 373 rear installed for 150.00 Look Him up The place is On Fowler Av. or St. in ENSLY NO :bs: 87gt resto

does he deal in performace used parts or only factory?

You can adjust the hatch so it doesn't rub. There are 3 points to adjust the two bolt that attach to the roof, and you can even adjust the striker, I adjusted mine but it took two people to do it one to hold it into place and one to tighten the bolts. Its possible though I did it.

deltusurf said:
You can adjust the hatch so it doesn't rub. There are 3 points to adjust the two bolt that attach to the roof, and you can even adjust the striker, I adjusted mine but it took two people to do it one to hold it into place and one to tighten the bolts. Its possible though I did it.

cool,was the body lines still lineing up ok after you did that?im also gonna buy a new striker.thanks