FINALLY!!!! 2000 posts

Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by chepsk8, Apr 13, 2006.

1. (Woody) Woodpecker Season!

Eh hehhehe HEH ha!
  2. Friedrich Pieter
  3. okay, you lost me now....
  4. me too...

Wabbit Season
  5. Oh, come on, now. I can imagine krash might be lost (don't remember him taking part in the last "debate"); but Jeeze, Cheapie, you should remember "William"! :doh: Last time, I was dropping "Guillermo Pedro" around; but I thought, if somebody figured out my Spanglish and military reference, they'd accuse me of being inflammatory.
    (Get it? "Willy Peter" being inflammatory? No? Yeesh!) :rolleyes:

Meanwhile; I figured I'd try a little Deutch to cover the name of a mythical redneck.
  6. NEWS FLASH from SPAIN..........

Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead!:D

billy joe bob
  8. Jane you ignorant ****!
  9. Baseball been very, very good to me........
  10. hmmmmm...I dunno....I always thought of you more as the Fr. Guido Sarducci type:scratch:
  11. and you always drooled over Rosanna Rosanadanna.....
  12. EWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I, on the other hand, -like any red-blooded American teenaged male- really wanted to know if Jane was indeed an ignorant ****! :drool:
  13. Did she ever get "gang-stanged" by the Bad News Bees?
  14. Farrah Faucet..............errrr......I mean FAWCETT always got me drippin':drool:

15. With all the drugs recently run through your body, wouldn't the Penicillin cure that? :rlaugh:
  16. You hit it on the head!
    I'm allergic to Penicillin!:shrug:
  17. Pffffffttttt. Penicillin doesn't bother me in the least. On the other hand, erythromicin gives me a reason to spend a couple days paying homage to the god of porceline! :rolleyes:
  18. good job with the 2000 post..i notice alot of founding members in this post..which i am also..but you guys put me to shame with your good regular posting...maybe i will break 500 by the year 2010
  19. We're all just "Wild & Crazy Guys"!!!!!

(and been here waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy to long!)