Finally, a picture

The glass roof adds 28 pounds, are you really that concerned with weight savings? Get aftermarket exhaust and get those monster mufflers off and that will offset the weight gain, or take a big dump before race day.

Yah, but it's 28 lbs in the absolutely worst place possible. I agree it is a nice feature but it is expensive and minorly detrimental to performance...at least that is how I justified NOT getting it ;) I'm not a big sunroof kind of guy anyway so I only considered getting it for about 3 seconds and then my wife said "You don't even open the shade on the sunroof in the 4Runner, why would YOU get that?". She was right. I took the money from not getting and put it toward mufflers (MUCH lighter), springs, window tint and clear bra.

SIDENOTE: That would have to be one, disturbingly BIG dump to offset the weight :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

If I need sun, I'll take the wifes mustang :shrug: but I think the glass tops look hot with the right color combo and white diff sets her off. But once again the 28lbs wouldn't be much of a big deal to me. Funniest thing I've ever seen was a 300+ pound man complaining about the additional weight in the trunk from a spare time, so I politely told the guy I know where he could shave a few pounds on his car, with a serious face, when he replied where, I told him the gym :rlaugh:

Another one for ya:

Photowalk5D068.jpg

The glass roof adds 28 pounds, are you really that concerned with weight savings? Get aftermarket exhaust and get those monster mufflers off and that will offset the weight gain, or take a big dump before race day.

The 28 pounds, addition to the glass roof isn't a big deal! I guess... It will only go with the ride! btW, I love the pics sure it's a nice ride...since you had the white, I was now thinking of a Custom 2010 Mustang GT black ....:nice: