Finally back

FordRacing302

5 Year Member
Oct 1, 2005
Cleveland, TN
Im not sure if anyone knew that I left, but I joined the Air Force and left for Basic training on Dec. 6th and I just graduated last week. Im now in Gulfport, MS for tech school and Im 500 miles away from my stang which sucks, but it gives me a good oportunity to save some money for parts...Here's my newest purchase

http://www.americanmuscle.com/chrome-ponyr-wheel-17x10.html?utm_content=chrome-ponyr-wheel-17x10&utm_campaign=GSNoFitmentV1&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Shopping&AMID=chrome-ponyr-wheel-17x10-NoFitment&kw={keyword}

17X8 for the front and 17X10 for the rear...For tires, I was thinking about going with 285/35/17 rear and 245/40/17, let me know your thoughts on that

• Sponsors (?)

I'm guessing you're COMM since you're training at Keesler. How long you gonna be there? Any plans to bring the stang out? Study hard, do well in class and you'll see a big difference when you get to your first duty station. If you have any questions about AF life let me know. I've been at it for just over 9 years.

I'm at the Naval Construction Batallion Center about 25 mintes west of Keesler, it's where the CE structural apprentices train at...I'm going to be down here until late June and no one is willing to bring the car to me so it looks like I just won't have it for a while