finally bought them and will be here less than a week

old_blue

15 Year Member
Nov 3, 2003
It has been a while since I have posted anything good on here. I have been mostly cleaning my new toy (bought in feb) and buying little things here and there that needed to be replaced. It took a while but I bit the "bullitt" and bought 17X10.5's and 315-35-17 sumi's. I will post pics when they get here although I am sure everyone on here knows what they look like. I will post before and afters. Before= when I first got the car. It was a mess. well taken care of on the power train portion but cosmetically she was a disaster. hoping to get a mach grill soon as well as lowering springs. I just havent decided if I am going to go pro- kit, sportline, or H&R supersports. I love the look of the sportlines but it is a dd I drive everyday so I may be suffering too much in the comfort dept. I may look at frpp C springs as well.

• Sponsors (?)

yeah that is why i am thinking pro kit. in my fox the sportlines were great plus it was a weekend driver so it wasnt that big of a deal. I never really noticed them. But I can only imagine if I drove it everyday.