Finally cleaned up ol'orangey (PICS)

olred

I loves a lovin' cousin
Oct 21, 2010
South Carolina
  • Sponsors (?)

Will have to ask the fat chicks in my backseat to leave...

Car looks good. How many miles are on it? When I first bought my car (~60,000 miles), it had the 4x4 look, but the front was a tiny bit lower, or at least level, with the rear. Now, 50,000 miles later, the rear is definitely lower than the front. I guess the rear springs just sag over time, and I'm sure over 300 passes at the strip doesn't help out the rear springs either.

ooks really good...i love the orange!

you really need to pull some overtime and get a nice spring set up on it though

Thanks! :) I've got the springs to put on it, I've been holding off as long as possible. My driveway is long and muddy. It's hard for my car to get through it now, so I'm just worried about lowering it right now. The driveway is supposed to get fixed in the next month or so, but if not I'll say screw it and get the springs put on anyway. Sick of waiting around...

Car looks good. How many miles are on it? When I first bought my car (~60,000 miles), it had the 4x4 look, but the front was a tiny bit lower, or at least level, with the rear. Now, 50,000 miles later, the rear is definitely lower than the front. I guess the rear springs just sag over time, and I'm sure over 300 passes at the strip doesn't help out the rear springs either.

It had 135k when I bought it, but I've already put 2k on it. haha I haven't taken it to the drag strip yet, but I did donuts in it the other day for the first time and I'm sure that didn't help the springs at all. Sure was fun though... :D