Finally.. Dyno Numbers..

• Sponsors (?)

hotmustang331 said:
:rlaugh:

Darn, why couldnt we all live in the same town! Man you guys would be awsome to hang with lol...a freegin ton of stangs roaring down the highway, scaring the crap out of everyone :hail2:

LOL!.. we would all be in jail by now probably :D

But man that would be so much fun!

well, you're to the west, christie's to the east, we're already in the middle. why dont the two of you just move and make it easy on those of us who are in debt up to our eyeballs bc of our stangs :shrug:

Little Rock's a nice little town, and Im going to need some partners to open Arkansas' first and only 1/4 drag strip.

helty said:
well, you're to the west, christie's to the east, we're already in the middle. why dont the two of you just move and make it easy on those of us who are in debt up to our eyeballs bc of our stangs :shrug:

Little Rock's a nice little town, and Im going to need some partners to open Arkansas' first and only 1/4 drag strip.

That's the spirit!

I'm down for helty's idea!

if we all lived in the same town I wouldn't hang out with any of you weirdos, all of you creep me out :p

and hey.. i live like in between east/central.. i live in west ky, so yeah.. but no

you live to the east (NE) of arkansas, hot331 lives to the west, thats what I was getting at ;)

I guess that makes me and jason the **** in the middle :shrug:

Man you're right though, we'd have a blast beating the hell out of some of the cars around here. I mean we all have some pretty damn quick GT's, which most people pass off as being slow.

helty said:

Hmm last time I checked I have 4Gs on the credit card because of this car :eek: ...your preaching to the wrong person LOL.