FINALLY! Dyno #'s....

I just researched on turbomustangs.com and various other webpages, and looked at alot of pictures, and just went at it.. Its not really that complicated if you have any bit of machanical skills.

Yes I designed and built the kit, engine, car, ect, with some help from my father, who only messes with paint & body shi*

• Sponsors (?)

OinkAodeOink said:
Yes I designed and built the kit, engine, car, ect, with some help from my father, who only messes with paint & body shi*

I think paint and body and interior work are probably some of the toughest skills. you've got to have touch for that stuff, mechanical under the hood stuff, even building a turbo, if you screw up you've got a saw and grinder- with paint and interior it's way harder and more expensive

interior work really isnt all that difficult..
I've done quality headliners in 30-45 minutes. Convertible tops ( with alittle help) in 2 hours. The only thing i havent learned yet, is to sew up seats.. Im sure if i actually tried i could. Ive already done minor interior work to my car, such as the tweed rear panels, sail panels, ect.. its all tweed in the rear.
As for paint, well i havent done too much, but i did paint my mirrors, minor engine bay parts ( red), block, firewall cover, wiper cover, and front bumper..
Im going to learn how to do real body work in the next couple months, when we start working on the outside of the car. lol..

94GTLaserRC said:
You da man!
My car is a piece of $hit!

Im not worthy!!
Not%20Worthy%20BIG.gif

So what does that make 90% of the cars on here? :( :D

Those are huge #'s Oink!!! Not that it's not a beast yet, but once that mother's tuned... :banana: :nice:

Hey Oink?

Can you tell us your basic setup!
I haven't taken mine to the track or dyno.
I am waiting this friday for the fuel rail and lines to take it and I would like to know if I am close.

Thanks in advance!

Nice numbers, but i raise the question...how is a T04e out of its effiency range at 15psi, let alone 20psi? Also your dyno numbers are quiet strange ...making that power at such a low rpm. Some , Yes, is due to the cam loosing its breath . What about the a/f ratio's above 4k ? I dont know what your using for an ECU , guessing a standalone with a 3bar map of sorts? Either way, you REALLY need to lean that thing out. Also i would try newer (copper core, NEVER PLATiNUM) plugs, maybe closing the gap a little more. .32 is a good boosted gap, but due to a super rich + decent boost, could be preventing the spark from jumping the gap. Just a few idea's!

OinkAodeOink said:
ya, some cheap plastic bosch unit off a volvo.. damn thing isnt working right either, cause im having compressor surge on decel.

Have a couple videos of it, sounds pretty neat, but is pretty hard on the compressor wheel.

you should get one off a 90-94 talon,eclipse or laser. the stock ones on those cars sound pretty good