Finally finished with body mods!

Thanks for the compliments...WOW I never thought I would see this tread again.:D Anyway, More pics will come soon. As soon as I get my new digital camera.

The drop is done by FMS C springs with 3/4 coil cut in the rear. The ride is not that bad like everyone says. I love the way it looks.

As far as the wheels go...I love the style, but am having a hard time with the company, replacing two curbed wheels. They won't sell me two. Apperentley, they only sell sets of four. I have never heard of a reputable wheel Co. doing this. Because of this, I can't recommend them as it is inevitable that eventually one will damage at least one wheel and what are we suppose to do, buy a whole new set for one damaged wheel???

• Sponsors (?)

That is strange. I called WR in October for a set of the 17x10.5 bullitts. They were out of stock at the time but they would have sold me just the two. Maybe it is a different strory w/ the 18's :shrug:. I hope they revise the policy b/c I was planning on a set of the 18's in chrome at some point. It may be sooner rather than later now that Nitto is coming out w/ an 18" DR.

P.S. Please post up pics as soon as you can Medik. I really want to see how the wheels look close up.

P.P.S You car looks sweet :nice:

VDR.MGREY.02GT said:
That is strange. I called WR in October for a set of the 17x10.5 bullitts. They were out of stock at the time but they would have sold me just the two. Maybe it is a different strory w/ the 18's :shrug:. I hope they revise the policy b/c I was planning on a set of the 18's in chrome at some point. It may be sooner rather than later now that Nitto is coming out w/ an 18" DR.
Maybe because the ones I damaged was an 18X9 and an 18X10. :shrug:

medik13 said:
Sorry Camera sucks....I have added 03 Cobra mirrors and spoiler. What do you think?

img00030.jpg

img00029.jpg

Your car is bad @ss!!! What size tire are you running on the front and rear?

XStanger said:
Your car is bad @ss!!! What size tire are you running on the front and rear?

I am running 265/35's up front and 295/35's out back. When I have to do it again. I will go no less than 315/30 out back and maybe a 275/35 up front! NO LESS THAN 315's IS A MUST!!!

The cobra side skirts I got off ebay. Haven't seen them on there since. I guess I got lucky. I paid ~$285. Don't really remember though!

PS...Be on the lookout cause new pics are on the way after X-Mas.

~B7~ said:
Your car looks perfect!

I'm running 03 Side Skirts myself. Most people don't notice these things until you point them out to them. I'd love to get the mirrors too, but I don't think you can buy them pre-painted anywhere? Can you?

I have 3 pictures here.

http://www.yellowmustangregistry.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=46506#post46506

Thanks...I love the way your car looks too. I also want to do an 01 Cobra front!

I wish you would have replied a couple months ago. The place where I ordered the Cobra mirrors ahd a bunch of them painted in Yellow. When I finally placed the order they only had 1 set left. :(

PS. where did you get you shorty antenna and is it black?

medik13 said:
Thanks...I love the way your car looks too. I also want to do an 01 Cobra front!

I wish you would have replied a couple months ago. The place where I ordered the Cobra mirrors ahd a bunch of them painted in Yellow. When I finally placed the order they only had 1 set left. :(

PS. where did you get you shorty antenna and is it black?

Damn, wish I would have been all over those mirrors back then.

Well, I got my antenna from www.ssinserts.com. At least I think that was the website. It was about $25 I think, but came out to being closer to $40 with shipping.

I got my Cobra front bumper off a local guy here with a 01 Cobra. So the paint matches perfect.

medik13 said:
Sorry Camera sucks....I have added 03 Cobra mirrors and spoiler. What do you think?

img00030.jpg

img00029.jpg

Im in love with your stang! Less is definately more. This is totaly my taste and the cleanest that I have seen. I want to get that cobra spoiler. Did you have to fill in any holes (bolts from the old) and what about the third brake light and paint. Please tell me what you had to do for the spoiler.

Your stang is so right its wrong!!