Finally Finished!

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks and we will see...if it's a problem you can just simply take it off completely correct?

Yeah, those quads will probably rub in a turn. If you don't have aftermarket control arms, then it will probably get a lot of wheel hop if you take them off. Here is another trick, you can actually turn the quad shocks around, which gives you about another inch of clearance. Just put the piston side to the body instead of to the axle.

Kurt

P2110024.jpg

That is close. Will a sheet of paper fit between the two? lol

That is close. Will a sheet of paper fit between the two? lol

LOL yea it's about a 1/8 of a inch gap there.

If I get any rubbing while turning I will do that trick Kurt.

It will be either tomorrow or Monday when i replace the brakes.

Monday I'm getting the tint put on.

Tomorrow I'm doing plugs,wires and oil change.

Any suggestions on plug's?

Figured that those wouldn't be bad...some people just are fixed on these "new and improved" plugs that cost 3 times as much.

I have not ever purchased anything but regular autolite's but its been a while so I didn't know if thing's had actually changed much.

Most of those double platinum plugs and stuff just last longer. I change my plugs so often, it really doesn't matter. Are you really going to go 100,000 miles on a single set of plugs on a performance car? It's just not realistic. I think the rest of it's just hokey. Like those laser tips and stuff. A spark is a spark, once the fuel is ignited, the spark plugs job is done.

Kurt

Most of those double platinum plugs and stuff just last longer. I change my plugs so often, it really doesn't matter. Are you really going to go 100,000 miles on a single set of plugs on a performance car? It's just not realistic. I think the rest of it's just hokey. Like those laser tips and stuff. A spark is a spark, once the fuel is ignited, the spark plugs job is done.

Kurt

Great point!