FINALLY! getting blower dyno #'s

• Sponsors (?)

yea, now that the guessing is done, i think it will break into the lower 500 rwhp range with this 3.0 pulley. we will see. i hope at least 500.

honestly, my guess before anything got put together was right around 520rwhp. not sure it will make it quite that high but we will see. saleen you had a good guess, we will see if it holds up. trueblue has 513 and burning rubber has 530. those seem to be in the vacinity that might come out if it goes over 500.

im not shooting for 700....probably ever, lol! i would like to get into the 550rwhp range. for that i think i will pulley down some and add the p51. that wont be for a while. this was so expensive, i almost died when i was told the labor and extra parts costs.

this car pulls like i dont even know what! its insane when it hits full boost! it also seems to get into boost pretty low in the rpm range. i mean the car seems to have a ton more low end grunt, even at 2500 rpm. i just didnt expect that. i thought id only feel the blower up top.

scan.jpg

well, i am having some tuning troubles. the car runs fine then all of a sudden starts to freerev and jerk around while im in the throttle. we think it is temp related and has to do with heat soak and air charge temps. also the bov was closed off a bit and maybe that is not good. we have to open it up again, we think it is trapping too much heat.

anyway, in the middle of all this we have some newer numbers. we still only got it up to 5800 rpm and this is not the full pull yet. however it cranked out
502 RWHP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so far sae on the dyno.

once we get it running right we will do the full pull. i will keep you guys updated.

thanks guys, the final goal is around 600 after i get an intake and pulley down but this was the goal for the first pulley i ran. still have to do the final pull for the final numbers. then we will see who was the closest.

i am having som difficulties with things running right. im dealing with a shop that does many blower cars. that is why i cant figure out why they are having so much trouble. i dont think he does too many novi2000's so he was doing some modifying fitting that this in there. however, i think he finally has it all lined up right pulley wise.

i cant figure out what is going with his tuning and why hes having difficulties. he dont seem to have the problems with other cars. he needs to get things running right, if not i will be forced to go to another shop for my tuning. i am considering it.