Finally got a Dyno done...ok numbers I guess.

Finally got some time on a Dyno at a local shop. The guy at the shop said there was not much left to be had without more mods.

Did 3 runs with weather at 62 Degrees and around humidity 10%

Max HP 242
Max TQ 285
A/F hung around the 13 area.

What do you guys think about these numbers with my Mods?

Scanner cut off bottom, but I painted the RPM values in.

~K

• Sponsors (?)

Nice number! But if you were are upset about not making more...just look at how much you've spent in ICE and how much that coulda gone towards a blower hehehe :D

:nice:

Actually all my audio, etc (ICE) was left over from years ago when I showed my explorer. Most of its about 6-8 years old.

Unlike most people, I started with the suspension and brakes and am just starting to work on the engine. Not sure if I want to stay N/A or go to FI....

Next mods are gears, UD Pulleys with a bigger Alt, Mid-pipe, LT headers. Then maybe start on the internals.

Overall it seems my numbers are average, and that is what I was hoping for.

FYI, I am using the canned predator tune.

Run 1 was the canned tune with timing maxed out.
Run 2 the tuner changed something (don't know what he changed)
Run 3 we took some timing out to see what would happen.

Seemed nothing we did make any real changes to how the car ran.

Should I look into a mail order tune or stick with the predator canned one? Or maybe finally go to SCT?

~K

Pretty good numbers man. I'll post up my dyno graph when I get it off of my laptop. :D

I made max 199.58rwhp / 269.72rwtq, and that was with an AFR of around 11:1 when it hit high RPMs. :puke: My peak power was at 4300rpm :notnice:

I suggest that my numbers aren't bad for being pretty freakin' stock. Suspension is next for me, then JLT CAI, Steeda UDP, and then Accufab Plenum/TB combo, then a dyno tune :banana:

Do you think I'll be hitting the 240rwhp range then? Just don't forget...my car is still NPI. :nonono: