Finally Got It...

• Sponsors (?)

i never liked cowl hoods but this is sex on wheels , nice looking stang bro :)

thanks man appreciate it, I am in complete love with my car now, i cant stop staring at it haha.

Doing Hoodpins? How was the fit/finish from the company? I thought about buying from them but Cervinis tends to be the highest quality according to many reviews I have read.
Im debating hoodpins. today i was driving on the highway and i was reachin for 80 and I THINK the hood was shaking, it was hard to tell it was dark out. ill keep my options open in the future. I think abc is awesome, its a beautiful hood and their service was awesome :nice:
What size is that? It's a little to tall for my liking but looks good on your car:nice:. I want to go with a 2.5" cowl if I can find one.
its a 3" rise. from the outside it doesnt look that tall, but the first time i sat inside the car i was like DAAAMMMM :eek: if you like mine you can go to abcexclusive.com and check their inventory out.
thanks man!:nice:

That looks really good you should get the mach 1 delete kit and chin.
yea a chin has always been on my to buy list, but i never get around to doing it :nonono: one i get some more money into my mustang funds account a chin, new tint, and new headlights are on the list (you cant tell but my current ones are semi-yellow and always condensate)
Hood looks killer, Some deep dish bulltits in the rear would really set the car off nice IMO.
Either way car looks good, new hood is a good touch.:nice:
thanks man appreciate it, some deep dish's in the back would make it sick, but im content with the way it is right now, put a lot of work into it over the last couple weeks.