FINALLY got me a stang

• Sponsors (?)

Kool...cant wait to see it in a couple months...

But what I would do is

New spoiler or no spolier

Tints

New headlights or clear headlights

New rims of course or Pony Rims

Last but not least a Chit Load of Boltons or anything else to make it fly.....:nice:

looks like a weld might be broken in the frame of your driver seat also. welcome to the site

thats a good observation man.. yeah, i gots a mad gangsta lean when i drive.. :rlaugh:
i got many plan for this thing.. drivin it 3 days so far and lovin every minute of it.. but i finally understand what yall are talkin bout when you mix the words "wet noodle" and "suspension/handling".. suspension work is next on the list!!

I have a 93 lx vert and by far the best thing I have done so far is added subframe connectors and a strut tower brace. the sfc's made 90% of those annoying sqeeks and rattles go away.

I got mine from an ebay vendor called blue oval industries. I was looking at MM, but blue oval was 1/3 of the price so I figured what the hell, I'll try it. I have been very pleased so far.

good news..??

got underneath the car today to throw in my xpipe.. while i was under there, i saw a little plate that read "remanufactured for ford motor company in 2004".. good deal im guessing!! but its time to get to work on the unfinished interior. anyone have all black seatbelts for my vert?? only place i can find a full set it ebay. i think i found some on 50resto, but their prices for them are outta question..

if you are wanting to save money, your best bet is take your belts out and dye them black. black parts are going to cost you an arm and a leg.

if you are wanting to save money, your best bet is take your belts out and dye them black. black parts are going to cost you an arm and a leg.

haha.. honestly i would.. but.. the two front seatbelts dont work worth a d***. i have to plug the driver seatbelt into the passenger buckle, it it both fronts dont retract at all. ill probably just buy a the driver and passenger front sets. does anyone know if the seatbelts from a 94 will fit in my 89? just curious coz those are real cheap..