Finally got my ride, opinions welcome.

Discussion in 'SVT Tech Forum' started by Zax, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Just looking for opinions, just picked her up yesterday.
    Cobra21.jpg

cobra71.jpg

Cobra31.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Damn thats a nice car.........

3. Sinister!

4. I like!!!!! :)

5. Looks mean with the cowl!

6. Looks sexy:drool: Name it Darth Vader:D

7. Vader

I think you just named my car for me congratz its a jedi turned bad, now welcome to the darkside.

8. Thanks, Nice name by the way:nice:

9. looks good

10. It looks great! I really like it. The only thing I would do is get rid of the chrome COBRA on the back. With everything blacked out on the car, and the black wheels, I think that just sticks out way too much. Mine had it on it when I bought it and I got rid of them quick. That's just my opinion though.

Otherwise that is some badazz junk!

11. whats the best way to get that off without wrecking the bumper? :shrug:

12. That thing looks bad!:nice:

I'd also remove the cobra letters on the bumper.

Have you thought about removing all the cobra badges to make it look stealth?

13. I used a plastic scraper and adhesive remover. Worked great.

14. I would leave the badges, but take off the letters. Having those badges is a symbol of pride.... Great looking car btw!

15. Nice ride man +9

16. Looks pretty good....I would put on some different rims though...not a huge fan of those on your car for some reason.

get some blacked out saleens and I bet it looks PIMP. :nice:

17. Lookks F'n mean!!! that thing is sick...I wouldnt change anything except removing the bumper inserts....It does remind me of darth vader too....

18. Sweet ride! I have a black '03 convertible snake. My opinion is to keep the bumper inserts and badges. Are the tailights spraytinted? If so, do you how that is done?

Thanks...

19. Looks awesome. Like it's just sitting there waiting to kick some ones ass. Little kids probaly pee themselves when they walk past it.

20. SWEET !

One of the nicest looking caars I have seen period.:nice: