Finally Got My Stang Running Again!!

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by Three50won, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Three50won

Three50won Member

Well, she has been sitting for months. I had a fuel pump fail on me and then it took me forever to buy a new one and install it. I installed the new one and accidentally crossed the wires...so she would not start. Finally today I took the tank down and found the wires crossed...so I wired it correctly and got her started. Now the fuel level sender is not working. But no big deal, my baby is running. So maybe on Sunday I will get the sender fixed and I'll be crapping gold. Man have I missed my baby. I've been driving my 2010 Camaro SS everyday but I still miss my Stang. Something about that car...
  2. Mattstang04

Mattstang04 Active Member

Glad to hear it. Its a sad thing when your car is down. I got an old beater I drive around most of the time but knowing that my car is a viable option always makes me smile.
  3. Three50won

Three50won Member

Yea! This weekend I'm gonna get the fuel level sender working properly and then all will be well. I drove her around today and it was a blast!!
  4. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Fried or Broiled ?

Nothing better than driving the Mustang after not having driven it for a long time, it is the best.
  5. Three50won

Three50won Member

I got the fuel level sender working properly. Got the car tuned with no CEL. Everything is running perfectly and I couldn't be happier. Next thing on the to-do list is to get the car through inspection and get the cruise control working.
  6. Mattstang04

Mattstang04 Active Member

Right on brother. I can't stand when something doesn't work on my car. I sweat the small details too. Do you have a good procedure for diag on a cruise control system? Mine works but its something I would be curious about should a problem arise.
  7. Three50won

Three50won Member

I have absolutely no procedure for diagnosing the cruise control, lol! I was going to Google search an answer and procedure for fixing it. Any ideas?