finally got some times i wanted

Modular2v

Founding Member
Jun 30, 2002
oklahoma
Car still has more left in it, track was cold as $hit.
Car went from the lousy 12.50s@107 to this with just having the stock distributor curved!

RT: .193

60ft:1.614

330ft:4.808

1/8th:7.500
mph:92.48

1000ft:9.799

1/4:[email protected]

A new all motor best ....finally saw some results from the 1100$ spent:bang:

cant wait to spray ;) anyone know of or seen a stock block go 130+mph in the 1/4?

• Sponsors (?)

Nice Times, NOW SPRAY THAT THING!!! Also are your heads ported? also how was the match-up between the vic jr and the TW's?

heads are untouched! When you ask about the match up, i assume you are asking about the port to port and not the combination matchup. Port to port they matched perfect. As far as being compatiable with each other i think the heads will need some port work to catch up with the intake, but thats what next winter is for:D

You need a lot more gear for your motor passes. A 4.30 or 4.56 would be the ticket for sure. But that would be a bit much on the squeeze :(

The right cam + a 4.30 or 4.56 gear is what I would do and sell the nitrous, you won't need it after my changes :D

Whats this thing weigh?

Theres a guy with a stock block close to me going over 140mph with the stock block...Pretty damn sweet :D

The car sounds like a poorly running 5.0 when hes rolling up to the line...but then the turbos spool up and it's off like a god damn rocket to a 9.9@141 or so :D

haha yeah dan, the compression is what i think is holding you back :(

GrnlX92 i already have plans to throw some 4.10s in with a 28 inch tire ( i have 3.73s with a 26 inch now) I know it needs alot more gear for the all motor passes for sure now! Car weighed 2915 with me it , cage and all! I think ill keep the sauce though.....i really need a 10 second car! Its nice to know that 10s are a flip of the switch away now ! :)