Build Thread Finally Got Some Work Done - 56k Death

Discussion in 'Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech' started by 1991vert, May 3, 2007.

1. Details on gas tank please :D
  2. has a nifty little T5 turbo in it :D cranks for a 5cyl!

planning on painting the engine bay; debating on welding holes. and im also having the motor sent out to be disassembled, inspected, and reassembled before it gets boosted :nice:
  3. aeromotive sumped tank; custom rattle can paint - $970590/pt.

did the whole fuel system and swapped out the a1000 pump for the eliminator pump
  4. Very very nice!! Keep us posted on the build.
  5. Got any more full pics of the car? Looks pretty sweet from what I can see.

6. [​IMG]

7. Nice... im considering bringing my tank to work and having them sump it for me.
  8. His car is mine's little brother. Everyone mistakes us for each other around here despite the difference in wings and interior/top colors (rims I can forgive, but interior and top? jeez!)

Hurry up man. Good luck with that MSD. I would've talked you out of it if you mentioned it to me. :notnice: Bad luck w/them!
  9. i have no idea how to work a mechanical advanced distributor :(
  10. sex on wheels...:drool:
  11. Looking good. I can't find the tire sizing anywhere. I could be blind though!

Do you mind helping a brother out?
  12. Damn, you beat me to it!:D
  13. every thread has to have 1 DB (douche bag) that needs to point out random things for no apparent reason...:Zip2:

hey, uhhhh....nice jack stands!

haha...i'm j/k :SNSign:

14. i just got home from work but i'll go look real quick then i'll edit the post with the tire size :)

jay allen cam should be here today :hail2:
  15. I would have gone with a taller/wider tire for the front. They look a little narrow to me.
  16. 245/35/18 infront and 275/35/18 in the rear

mac, a 255 probably would've filled it out better, but they were special order tires so i couldn't just return them and i'd also be worried about rubbing in the front. it's a 9" wide rim. i dont feel like buying new tires lol
  17. andddd my custom cam just arrived :D
  18. little more work done...I routed the lines following the path the stock lines were run, or as best i could. i can't really do much more until the engine is back in!