Build Thread Finally Got Some Work Done - 56k Death

okay so i thought of 2 ways...

33506.jpg

33507.jpg

33508.jpg

33509.jpg

33510.jpg

33511.jpg

either way the blower exit is going to look similiar to this...
33512.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

ya, but i kinda wanna keep the windshield washer fluid resevoir. might need it when it comes to inspection time :-D

i guess i could always put it on my pass side seat and run it from there when inspection comes haha

Chris, you can remount it in the fender after your get your pipes done, if your inspection place checks it all it has to do it work, it doesn't have to be easy ti fill...lol I actually mount the radiator overflow in the trunk area all the time, this will prevent any fluid hitting the rear tires if it ever spits up, this is a must for a race car.

If you ditched that you can make the bends nice and smooth up to the intake, if you wanted you could actually bring it out through the panel that would be behind the stock battery location.

Look at the pic I posted of the ATI on the SN series car, the pipe leaving the blower swoops down, goes near the frame rail and then goes into the intercooler via a 90 degree rubber elbow. that same design will work for you but instead of curving to the blower you'll attach it to the intake.

Chris, you can remount it in the fender after your get your pipes done, if your inspection place checks it all it has to do it work, it doesn't have to be easy ti fill...lol I actually mount the radiator overflow in the trunk area all the time, this will prevent any fluid hitting the rear tires if it ever spits up, this is a must for a race car.

If you ditched that you can make the bends nice and smooth up to the intake, if you wanted you could actually bring it out through the panel that would be behind the stock battery location.

Look at the pic I posted of the ATI on the SN series car, the pipe leaving the blower swoops down, goes near the frame rail and then goes into the intercooler via a 90 degree rubber elbow. that same design will work for you but instead of curving to the blower you'll attach it to the intake.

33757.jpg

this is kinda what i was going for... i moved the horns out of the way and removed the windshield washer resevoir. i'll see if i can cram it back in there somehow lol

33757.jpg

this is kinda what i was going for... i moved the horns out of the way and removed the windshield washer resevoir. i'll see if i can cram it back in there somehow lol

pretty sick, you should rotate the case of the paxton like that guy thats a pretty trick looking setup, nice smooth path for the air to go.

And as far as inspections go... what inspections, i believe my car has a sticker thats good until june of 2004. no tickets yet

pretty sick, you should rotate the case of the paxton like that guy thats a pretty trick looking setup, nice smooth path for the air to go.

And as far as inspections go... what inspections, i believe my car has a sticker thats good until june of 2004. no tickets yet

i actually ended up doing this...kind of my only option with a curved discharge

33872.jpg