FINALLY IN the 12's..... THANKS AFP/BOPP

Well after years of never being able to get into the 12's with my heavy azz car( and me as a grandma shifter) I had AFP install a NX 100 shot wet system. Raced for the first time with it on sat at woodburn 12.69 was the best I could do at 113 mph. Only ran 3 times with it. HOWEVER I went to pir sat night and finished off the bottle.. !!!

My best was a 12.66 at 112 with a 1.85 60' I did get a 1.762 60' on my last pass but I was out/almost out of nitrous so I only ran a 12.9 @ 106. I plan on getting it down somemore, its wide open set up and I need to not floor it out of the hole.

I did do a few things to her. Took off 12 pounds from the front( smog, ac elim bracket moved P.s up and got shorter belt) and lost 10 pounds myself (woo hoo).. but then added the bottle so the weights back on but in the rear of the car.

Dyno'd at rrev's got 387 hp and 451 tq.

Thanks to Jeff & Jeff at afp and Chung a bopp !!! Couldnt of done it without you guys!!!.

Links to the videos from sat at woodburn.

http://headsupnw.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1293

:D

• Sponsors (?)

WOW!!! Thats Great!!! Good Going!!!
Now with more seat time, you'll be deep into the 12's.
And get some "skinnies" up front, and remove the swaybar, then you'll be pushing the 11's.
Can't wait to see you run it on the 23rd.

Roger

Very nice. I saw you again on the road last week... I revved my motor at you again, this time in an Isuzu dump truck :eek:

Then I saw you again on 4th plain in the F-150. You sure do get around.

Did you ever get the wave runner jetting figured out?

Very nice. I saw you again on the road last week... I revved my motor at you again, this time in an Isuzu dump truck :eek:

Then I saw you again on 4th plain in the F-150. You sure do get around.

Did you ever get the wave runner jetting figured out?

LOL I was in my car alot last week , we were tuning it and finishing up the nitrous... ok so you see me alot... what you checking me out or something spencer? HAHAHA yeah there was water in the fuel. We got it drained. You going to the car show this weekend?

Nah, Im leaving for Hawaii on saturday :p ... sounds like I wont be missing out on much, though, sounds like it will only be a short cruise. Last year was great, me and Sam pissed off a few people and you guys got the shaft for that (the jeep that slowed down and flipped everyone off). I had a blast, those twisties were fun.

And yeah, Ive been stalking you :eek: I was just telling Dustin (the guy i work with... we were at lunch) how I always see you on the road, then you drove by us... :shrug:

Do you have exhaust on it? If so, I saw you again... a few days ago, sounded like it had a nice rumble.

Nah, Im leaving for Hawaii on saturday :p ... sounds like I wont be missing out on much, though, sounds like it will only be a short cruise. Last year was great, me and Sam pissed off a few people and you guys got the shaft for that (the jeep that slowed down and flipped everyone off). I had a blast, those twisties were fun.

And yeah, Ive been stalking you :eek: I was just telling Dustin (the guy i work with... we were at lunch) how I always see you on the road, then you drove by us... :shrug:

Do you have exhaust on it? If so, I saw you again... a few days ago, sounded like it had a nice rumble.

wait are you working on the new tred subdivision around the corner from me? Yeah I have bassani catback and x-pipe. OHHHH thats so funny about the jeep, I totally forgot about that!! Have fun in Hawaii!!!

Nah, New Trad is the enemy, Sun Country Homes is where its at! We just finished one off of 44th and 137th and have another one right next to it (same property line) and another one off of 141st between 28th and 39th. Theyre small ones, 5-9 lots.

Just for the record, New Trad is a great company, Im not talking them down, most of the large local home builders are tied some how, the owners of New Trad and Sun Country go way back to when they were growing up as friends.

Nah, New Trad is the enemy, Sun Country Homes is where its at! We just finished one off of 44th and 137th and have another one right next to it (same property line) and another one off of 141st between 28th and 39th. Theyre small ones, 5-9 lots.

Just for the record, New Trad is a great company, Im not talking them down, most of the large local home builders are tied some how, the owners of New Trad and Sun Country go way back to when they were growing up as friends.

well duh thats why you see me all the time, Im off 137th and 45th. Ok ill look for you from now on..!!! Im doing a loan for a person right now thats moving to the sun country lacenter location. I actually like the NT over the SC.. :D

Well after years of never being able to get into the 12's with my heavy azz car( and me as a grandma shifter) I had AFP install a NX 100 shot wet system. Raced for the first time with it on sat at woodburn 12.69 was the best I could do at 113 mph. Only ran 3 times with it. HOWEVER I went to pir sat night and finished off the bottle.. !!!

My best was a 12.66 at 112 with a 1.85 60' I did get a 1.762 60' on my last pass but I was out/almost out of nitrous so I only ran a 12.9 @ 106. I plan on getting it down somemore, its wide open set up and I need to not floor it out of the hole.

I did do a few things to her. Took off 12 pounds from the front( smog, ac elim bracket moved P.s up and got shorter belt) and lost 10 pounds myself (woo hoo).. but then added the bottle so the weights back on but in the rear of the car.

Dyno'd at rrev's got 387 hp and 451 tq.

Thanks to Jeff & Jeff at afp and Chung a bopp !!! Couldnt of done it without you guys!!!.

Links to the videos from sat at woodburn.

http://headsupnw.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1293

:D

what were the times on just motor?