Finally, new bumper is on! (pics)

• Sponsors (?)

FordStang said:
i have the 00 cobra R hood on my 94 looks real mean, thining about that bumper now. How did it look when it showed up at ur house? Alot of prep ect?

For the most part it was in pretty good condition, but it did have a few cracks and bubbles in the gel coat. And, the fit isn't exact, it was a little difficult to fit in front of the wheels.

The paint is a good match, it just might look a little different in the sun and because it is a little shinier, which is understandable, being just painted.

Overall, I'm happy with it though. I wanted to something different than most people without getting one of those cheesy ricey kits and even if this bumper isnt your taste I think that you have to respect it because at least it does stick to the true stang trend.

h0oligan said:
I repect all the opinions, and I do plan on getting the 00 style cobra r hood to help tie it all together. But for now, i think that it looks good. I think before i worry about that though, I'm gonna add some horses to back up the look.
good choice!!!
attachment.php

i dont usually think that bumper looks all that great, but on your car it looks killer!....maybe its the color...id be interested to see the bumper without the lip as well...but dude, your car looks great!...im not a huge fan of the 2000 R hood i more like the R hoods for our cars...actually one of my fav hoods is the one EADES has....

Anthony

jmuva44 said:
I like it a lot! I always thought our front bumpers came up too high. That looks good as does the Saleen spoiler. Looks very even now. :)

Would look a touch better with some lower skirts however.

That's a stock spoiler, but i do agree that i need some side skirts. But like i said i think i'm gonna go for power next then go back to looks later. I just wanted to get rid of the stock look.

I guess the bumper all depends on your taste, but so far no one has really hated it which is always good.

heres one more
418079_18_full.jpg

I think it looks pretty good.. I'd like to see it without the lip though.. From looking at the pictures, it looks like your painter did a heck of a job matching up the paint.. Silver is a pain to match do to all the metalic in it and likes to model.. I use to have a silver 94 like that, one of the fenders had been repainted and as soon as the sun hit it, it would stand out.

1105 said:
Not working for me... Doesnt really flow that well with all the other lines on the car.

Ditto same here, looks out of place on a 94-98 style. Get some side skirts though then it will even out the lines of the car more. Actually I do kinda like it its just diffrent and dont know what to think of it