Finally pics of my car.

Is unbelievably dirty, haven't washed it in about 3 weeks, got no time but I will dedicate this Sunday(i'm off) to make it beautiful and repost more pics next week. Now you know cause it's Mike's Super Short Show, lol, you'll get it if you watch the Disney channel. That's all I watch thanks to my lil girl.
View attachment 497750
View attachment 497752
View attachment 497754
I'll finally have a pic to post when they ask if they should paint the license plate bezel along with the tail lights.
View attachment 497756

• Sponsors (?)

Nacho, that's the first time i've ever seen your car. I didn't know you had different wheels on there already...why you looking for something else? Those wheels are fine, that's a sharp car....

Looks good.....CLEAN your ****ing CAR, NOW!

xr8d302 said:
Nacho, that's the first time i've ever seen your car. I didn't know you had different wheels on there already...why you looking for something else? Those wheels are fine, that's a sharp car....

Looks good.....CLEAN your ****ing CAR, NOW!

Yep, first time I ever post a pic of it in 2 years that I've been here. I like the wheels, I'm just set on getting 17s up front and 18s out back and these don't come in 18s. Yes sir, I will get to clean it and even 3 step it this Sunday.

good to see your car on here. whoever told you painting the license plate trim wouldn't look good is, as mr. mencia would say, riiiTaRded!! looks so awesome, i'm even considering not going two-tone so i can do the same thing.

Nice ride man.
it's about time you posted up the car.
why do you want new rims?
I would go 18s all around if you're going to bother with them then...

and +1 on the car wash ;)

2 years in the waiting
and the kid can't even wash his car for us :rlaugh:

it looks good though anyway.

Thanks guys, I will dedicate this upcoming Sunday to washing it. I promise you will get nicer pics. Paul, I looked into the beehive but they're freaking expensive. I'm not going to mess with the motor anymore, since I don't plan to keep it. I'm going with looks now. I posted a pic on another thread to see if darkprophet can photoshop for me, or maybe even caldwell, if he has time.:nice:

Redstallion, I don't know about the tint, got it done across the border for $35 all around about 2 years ago, still holding up, it's the Rayban one. The spring are the Sportlines, pretty low and loving it.

Zero, what grit do I use to clean the headlights, I really do need to.